Chapter 14- Until The Next Experimentation

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❖ 3rd Person pov ❖

Age: 10 Years old

Date: January 3 2042

Time: 8:00AM

Location: Demon World | Experimental Facility 7314

"Welp! Today's the day!" Karine claps her hands as she continued to fix her things that she can fix by today.

"Awww, it's been fun my thunder baby, but it's Mr. Ratri's orders!" Hana hugs basically the container where your changed body is in.

"Oi! The container's got some germs on it you know that?" The light pale purple haired woman tried to pull Hana away from the container, but she really wanted to hug it.

"Oi! Hana! Your things aren't even fixed yet!" The blonde megane scolds.

"Just let....her be.....today is the day.....this brat.....leaves the....facility.....and gets transported.....for on field experimentation.....and games...." Ivan said while throwing some useless papers in the trash.

"Tch. Fine." Karine finally let the pink haired girl go, who went back to hugging the container.

"I like the changes we done to her and I still wanna keep seeing it!" Said Hana while looking at the (H/C) haired girl, still unconscious after all this time.

Oscar pushed his glasses up after placing important documents in a brief case. "Then you're just plain obsessed."

"Well of course! So far, she's the most interesting one put of all of them!" The girl pouts.

"Well, since it's on field experimentation too aside from her 'participating', we get to visit too." The violet eyed woman said while tapping the container.

The green eyed girl perked up and looked at here friend Karine with sparkling eyes. "Really!?!?"

The orange eyed male then said "Yes. And since she doesn't know us from here, we can pose as normal children experimented in this place too, considering our ages and heights as well as some biological components....."

"Did you.....really forget....or did Mr. Ratri.....not tell you?" The yellow eyed male then said while he relaxes for a bit.

"No one actually told me!" Exclaimed Hana while waving her hands around.

"Well now we did. So hurry up and pack most of your things." The blonde megane said with an irk mark on his head.

"You're already done!?" Exclaimed Karine to Oscar.

"Of course. While the rest of you all were chit chatting, I've finished earlier than all of you." He said with pride while pushing up his glasses, some kind of light shining off of it.

"Months and months of experimentation with this brat an you're still like this? Such habits never change." Karine shrugs before Ivan said. "Alright....should we get her.....out of there....following the procedures?"

The other three nods in agreement. "Well, that's what we're supposed to do no?" Said Hana with the smile she always had.

Karine tucked hair behind her ear. "Yeah.....it is...."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"And she's out and dressed up in the clothes she once was in!" Hana claps as she observed Y/N's body up close.

"What's that......Yellow jacket thing....on her waist?" Ivan questions while looking at the girl who was laying on something like a metal bed.

"Her hands feel a little coarse!" Said Hana while feeling Y/N's (S/C) hands.

"Eh!? Are you serious about touching her after being in that thing for months!?" Exclaimed Karine in disgust.

"Of course!" Hana said before noticing something, her expression then turned something of sadness as comical tears start to flow out of her eyes as she patted her chest. "I'm jealous......."

"Hmph! Please! Those look better on you the way they are now! And besides, her physical body changed because of the experiments!" Karine tried to cheer up Hana but can't help to say, "But I'm still more pretty."

Hana realized before giving a sly smile. "You just wanted to cheer me up but you're still narcissistic, am I right?"

"Of course not! Why would I cheer up a sadist like you?" She got kinda flustered because she was caught but just turned away.

"We also need to bring these to the van that's going to be used to bring her there." Oscar said while showing them the briefcases that she brought. "One of them is unbelievably light, like nothing's in it."

"Who would.....bring a suit case.....not filled with stuff.....she doesn't....know the truth.....right?" Ivan said.

"Most certainly not." Said Oscar. "There's a chance that something might've happened to result to it."

"Then what will that be?" Asked Karine.

"Hmmm......" Hummed the blonde while thinking before Ivan slightly got jealous of the girl on the metal bed. "Lucky for her....to get a body.....that will surely.....get most of the people's.....attention.....if exposed......" He muttered. 'Meanwhile I'm here being a skeleton despite being able to eat properly what the f-'

"But I can't wait to see what she can do on the field!" Said  the pink haired woman. "We experimented on her blood, her physical body...." She muttered.

"Before she suddenly wants to cling onto the brat again because of her own desires....."The light pale purple haired woman pulled Hana away, while the scientist was kinda in confusion.

And then, a man entered the room, the laid back presence being replaced by one with authority.

The 4 then immediately stood straight with serious expressions on their faces, no signs of any other emotion, Oscar placed the brief cases on the ground first as they faced the door.

"So, is she ready? Is everything in it's supposed place? We can't let her know she was here."

Oscar nodded as he took a step forward to answer the man's question.

"Yes, she is ready to leave the facility for the on field experimentation."

The man continued to have his smile on as Oscar said his name.

"Mr. Ratri."