Chapter 8- New People

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

❖ 3rd Person pov ❖

Age: 9 Years Old

Date: June 16 2041

Location: Demon World | Experimental Facility: Lambda 7214

They liked it when they saw your paralyzed state in the container of liquid that held you.

They liked it when the liquid did it's job to preserve your own body, you were still alive.

They liked it when they knew your heart is still beating, your lungs continue to move, you're still breathing because of the mask that gave you air.

They liked it as the 'muzzle' that was giving you food.

They liked it when the wires connected to your body are about to be used soon.

They liked it when the day to start experimenting was coming close.

They liked it all.

One of them giggled and said, "Even if the preserving liquid mixes with her tears, she looks beautiful crying!"

"Stop that, Hana, she is mere cattle, a lab rat. She doesn't deserve such words like those." Said another one, a male.

"Eh.....Let her be Oscar.....We all know she's plain coocoo....." Another male said like as if he was drunk even if he wasn't.

"Could you stop speaking drunk, Ivan? It's hard to focus you know?" Said another female, pronouncing Ivan as 'Ay-van'.

"I told you.....it's 'ee-van'....." Said Ivan.

"Whatever." The female rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore him, Karine. Focus on the job." Grumbled Oscar.

"But what do we do? We can't experiment until next week!" Hana pouted.

"Then we can plan, simple." Karine answered.

"Didn't we already do that days ago......?" Said Ivan.

"Then we monitor her like usual." Said Oscar.

"That's already getting Booorrriiiingggg!!!" Said Hana with a sing song voice.

The girl then pouted, "And you should stop being so serious! It's no fun!"

"I'm just trying to do my job right alright!?" He grumbled.

"Geez.....Peter fished us great quality fish...... so I guess he has his reasons.....to be like this Hana....." Ivan pointed out.

"Yet he and Amashi refers her as Premium Quality when obviously she's not. What do they see in her?" Karine asks in a sassy way.

"Eh..... she's pretty fast they say! But her muscles don't look like as if she was trained for interesting....." Said Hana while looking at your body.

"And? That's all? Sheesh, I prefer if we experiment on Grace Field's Premium Meat." Karine replied.

"Awww~ Don't be like that Karine! I actually see lots of things we can do to her! She has some potential you know~!"