Chapter 40- Origami Memory

40th Chapter, which canon (Demon Slayer or TPN) should I add next to the roster of characters with a banner?

Im sorry im lazy to properly draw

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

|| Roses are like humans. They can be filled with thorns. But if you handle them the right way, you're not going to voluntarily get hurt.||

[Date: February 2 2042]

[Age: 10 Years Old]

[Time: 9:42 AM]

[Location: Goldy Pond- Windmill]

❖ 1st Person pov ❖

A small break time with training with Gabriel, surprisingly, Tanjiro also chose to train with the art of the sword along side me, what a 'coincidence', I'm still sticking to the fact that he might be a reincarnation or a real life kind of Tanjiro from the manga or something, it's just so suspicious that the qualities of him and the manga version are nearly almost the same, like Nezuko.

I was sitting on the grass, wooden sword laying beside me as beads of sweat fell from my head, the training with Aanya was exhausting with the body, but dang, Gabriel's tire both my body and head.

I had paper in my hand, my face showing a sad look as I folded the paper again and again to form an animal, this was the art of origami, to fold the paper to form different figures.

I sighed, origami was an activity I would usually do with my brother, even if I didn't actually made anything back then, I was so young yet I could still remember, I must not have childhood amnesia.

No wonder I could still remember that day....

And my parent's voice....

And my brother's voice...

The panic....

The harsh tug to my arm when I was dragged away....

I still remember it all

I thought, folding the red paper in my hand, I was making a simple rose, a simple yet beautiful paper rose.

'Roses are pretty!'

══════▣◎▣══════

"Roses are pretty!"

A loud female child like voice exclaimed, it was in the middle of spring, flower's that were planted by the others were blooming, and one of them were a certain black girl's roses, blooming red pretty roses.