Chapter 6- Parting Ways

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

✽︱Your pov︱✽

"I'm Andrew."

I stared at him as he looked back down at me.

"He'll be your father from now on. You'll be able to run all day! I'd love to see you have fun but I'll maybe have to visit some other day!" Said Mama as I snapped out of my trance when I was hugged by her.

She then let go and held my two shoulders. "You make mama proud alright? Don't be too troublesome!"

That's impossible!

I watched as Mama stood up and gave two of my briefcases to him, which he took as I heard him speak.

"I'll handle her from now on." He said with a stoic expression.

"Yes! Yes! Take care of her!" Said mama with a smile.

Mama's happy.....

Did she not want me....?

"Go on now, Y/N." My mama ushered me to come with this man named Andrew.

"E-eh...." I muttered before reluctantly walking to his side.

The man merely took a glance at me before he started to walk to the forest with my stuff. "Let's go." He said with a cold voice.

I followed beside and a little bit behind him, I was still scared, my body was still trembling.

I looked back as my (e/c) eyes slightly widened when Mama was happily waving me goodbye.

Did mama really want to get rid of me!?

"Focus on the path." Andrew said, or more like commanded me as I snapped my head forward again.

My (e/c) eyes were glued to the ground as I stayed silent out of fear. I felt the irritation, no, I heard the irritation in his voice very clearly.

The dirt path was filled with fallen leaves, and sometimes, I would see some animals run away from the both of us.

The only sounds I hear were the sounds of nature, his heartbeat even when I'm just beside him because of my hearing, our footsteps, sometimes Chuntaro's chirping, the crunching of leaves as I stepped and the rustling of trees with the wind.

I tried to maybe start a conversation but he immediately cut me off. "I prefer the silence we are having now, I do not want to hear any other voice aside from mine's." The man's cold voice echoed in the air.

That sentence made me stiffer as my throat felt dry.

He was very

Very

Very

Scary.

Minutes, or what felt like hours, we arrived to a car where someone was waiting.

"I have her, sir." Said he as someone with long White Hair reaching his shoulders, green eyes, and with tall height blow out a puff of smoke before a smile grew on to his face.

He dropped the white stick thing that let out smoke and stepped on it with his black shoe.

"Good." He said as his smile faded and looked at me.

I felt a sharp pain on my neck as Chuntaro, who slept on my head suddenly woke up.

"Ow...." I muttered as I touched my neck with my right hand as I looked at the white haired man.

He resembles alot like mama......

"Hello Y/N." He kneeled down infront of me as Andrew placed two of my suitcases inside of the trunk of the car.

"My name is Peter." He introduced himself to me with a smile.

A smile to me that felt......

Unnerving.

I cautiously watched him with scared eyes.

"Don't be afraid." He said.

Suddenly, I felt a little.....sleepy.

I yawned as I felt the energy inside me go away quickly.

"What's wrong? Tired already?" He asked me while I looked at him with droopy eyes, my vision was blurry.

I didn't answer as I felt my body give up, someone catched me while I succumbed to the darkness, my eyes closing as I felt my consciousness drift away.

I heard this man, Peter, say to me before I went away to dreamland.

"Rest now."

"Alright, time to bring her to them first before we can fully give her to the others."