Chapter 22- The Founder

No not the founding titan.

❖ 2nd Person pov ❖

"We'll be taking our leave then." Said Aanya as they began leaving the windmill.

"Thanks." The man named Lucas said.

You looked at Nanako with a nervous face that screamed 'Please don't leave me behind I don't know this man-' as you slightly trembled with an awkward smile.

Wait a minute-

When I read the manga, Mister said something about this guy named Lucas-

And when the others found his room, there are names of people, one of them being......

HOLY-

Your eyes slightly widened in realization as Nakano looked at you weirdly, shrugged, smiled and left.

WOW THANKS NAKANO

I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH 

But should I tell him now?

It might affect the story line tho

I really wanna-

But it might affect the storyline-

MAKE UP YOUR MIND Y/N-

But still tho

HOLY SHOOT HE'S ALIVE

"You seem quite familiar on how this hunting ground works, I assume you must've already knew the truth, and a lot of information about it like Gabriel." Said the man as he walked to the tables and chairs.

"Eh......" You didn't know what to say so you just nodded.

I admit Lucas is pretty-

CONTROL YOURSELF YOU PROMISED NAKANO BEFORE SHE LEFT THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO THESE KIND OF THINGS ANYMORE-

"I doubt you aren't much of a talker as I hear yours and Nakano's yells from outside." He chuckled before saying, "It's alright, though."

You slightly froze at that. "Ah- w-well...."

"Chun! Chun!" You then perked up at the familiar sound of chirping.

Wait, isn't that-

"Hm? Isn't that the bird Nakano took in when she found it?" Lucas questioned as he sat on one of the chairs.

You followed the sound, which was from the crates, and found the bird flying towards you. "CH-CH-CHUNTARO!?!?" You exclaimed as he neared you and nodded its smol head. "Chun! Chun!"

"Y-YOU'RE HERE! I-I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" You exclaimed as you took the bird and 'hugged' it, more like pulling him to your cheek though as some tears came from your eyes.

In the background, you could hear the adult chuckling at the small reunion as Chuntaro suddenly wiggled free and began to peck your head. "O-OI! NOT AGAIN!" You yelled as you tried to protect your head. "Chun! Chun! Chun! Chun!"

The bird finally stopped and sat on your head as you sighed in relief. "You still do that...."

You then went silent in realization as you snapped your head towards the male. "Y-YOU S-S-SAW THE WH-WHOLE THING!?" You exclaimed in embarrassment.

He looked at you in question before saying. "Well, you forgot I was here I think....but I'm glad you at least got reunited with some people." He said with a smile.