235 - Pleasures

Prompt - Can we got another part in that AU where Mary's the mistress and Lola's the barren wife, but Lola walks in on them?

/

"Your Majesty? Your Majesty!" Lady Charlotte Beauvais questions as the Queen of France barrels into the room, and upon closer inspection, the Queen of three weeks appears to be in tears, her face red and covered by her hands. She yelps in surprise as the Queen of France pushes the door closed with her back, beginning to sob as she crumbles onto the floor, creasing her fine gown in the process. "My Lady, whatever is the matter?" Lady Charlotte questions, pushing her red hair away from her face and green gown as she kneels in front of ing Francis' wife of three weeks.

"I-I-" Queen Lola sobs. "I tried to go to his chambers this night, to try and consummate what little of a marriage he and I do have-" she cries out again. "And-and-"

"And?" Lady Charlotte questions. "Whatever did you see?"

"The King was in his chambers, as I had hoped he would be, but he wasn't on his bed. No-no, he was standing by the fireplace, his body silhouetted. And-and I saw-"

"Saw what?!"

"His-his whore!" Lola cries out with anger. "She was on her knees in front of him, and he was-he was-"

"I take it she was pleasing him with her lips?" Lady Charlotte whispers with a blush. Lola cries out, but nods.

"Yes. Yes! But, he was so lost to the world, his voice so low and sensual as he let her know of his pleasure that I was almost voyeur from it all! The scandal of it all, Charlotte! The scandal!"

"Oh, my Lady." Lady Charlotte whispers, bringing the new Queen into her arms, letting her cry into her chest. "You shouldn't have went in there."

"She makes him so lost in this world, so wrapped up in her, that he didn't even notice I was in the room! Nor did he notice when I spoke or when I left them!" Lola cries into the bust of her Lady in Waiting. 

"My Lady Lola," she says. "I have told you that your husband belongs to another." Lady Charlotte says. "He has never lay with anybody except her, and he never will." she says. "Perhaps it is a small mercy that he doesn't lay with you, then you both have grounds for annulment and your children will be legitimate, whomever you may bare his children." she says. "But you must give up this fantasy that you will bare the King his children, that you will become his wife in anything but name. The King belongs to the Scottish Princess," Lola cries out at that. "and she to him. It's well known that he wishes to wed her, to make their sons legitimate Princes. And, you must look to the silver lining of all of this, one day you will meet a man who will love you for everything you are and are not. But that man is not the King of France."

/

voyeur - a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.