01

"Nobody noticed how hard I was trying to hold back my tears everyday when I was with the Mikaelsons

hold back my tears everyday when
I was with the Mikaelsons."

6 years old

I was crying in the forest. Why you ask? Because I was practicing magic and I was mad, sad, frustrated and so many more negative emotions inside me because of what happened earlier that day.... and then I lost control my magic went everywhere... and I killed someone. I hear twigs snapping indicating that someone was coming I look who it was and it was Uncle Kol, Aunt Vina and Marcel.

"Artemis! Whats wrong why are you crying?"
Asked uncle Kol.

"I was practicing magic because-because I was frustrated at what happend and I-I lost control and my ma-magic exploded an-and I didn't see him and-and I think I killed him!"
I sobbed more. Aunt Vina comes to comfort me along with uncle Kol, Marcel checks the body.

"I don't want to transform in a full moon it sounds painful!" I said in between sobs.

"Its okay little moon, uncle Kol and I will be there." Marcel said reassuring me.

"Bu-but what if I bite you?" I ask concerned.

"We're willing to take the risk for you, Emi." Davina says.

That was a 2 weeks ago and now I'm crying in my room beacause dad yelled at me again because of something Hope did.

"Little moon."

"Ma-marcel I don't want to be here anymore it-it hurts." I say sobbing.

"Ofcourse I know little moon thats why I'm here I called an old friend and he's willing to look after you."

"Really Marcel?" I ask happy.

"Yes."

"Thank you!"

I pack my bags and wrote letters and went to the car unnoticed.

But I didn't know that I'd see the Mikaelsons again after 11 years...