04

Artemis POV

Me and the pack were sitting in the living room doing our own things.

 Derek was reading, Kira and Scott had their tounges in each others throats same with Malia and Stiles, Braeden in Derek's lap reading with him Liam is doing homework, me and Lydia are on our phones and helping Liam with some items in his homework

"Okay is anyone else here bored out of their minds?!" Liam exclaims.

"I am." Me and Lydia say at the same time.

We squeal "Twinsies!"

Don't get me wrong I'm close to everyone in the pack but me and Lydia were bestfriends since we were 7 she was my first friend that was a girl I mean Scott and Stiles are my besties too were called the troublesome three but Lydia and I are like sisters or more like twins.

I mean we bothe have the strawberry blonde hair, we have the same IQ I mean come on were twins, we still consider our selves twins even if we don't share the same blood but hey at least she didn't ignore me like my blood twin sister.  We have this thing we always say 'Were twins not by blood, but twins by soul.'

Lydia is my anchor every full moon and sometimes the pack too, me and the pack have this promise 'We love each other... till infinity.'

"Its midnight already why don't we get a good night sleep, okay, since you guys graduate on Monday and its still Saturday so you can sleep for two days and you will be fresh on Monday." Braeden says.

"Fine." We all say.

I go up to my room and get ready for bed.

I lay on my bed staring at nothing and think about Marcel, Vina and Kol.

Are they okay? Do they miss me? Are they worried?... I miss them.