05

11 years ago

Hope's POV

We just got home from the mall and I had so much fun.

I go upstairs to go to my sisters room.

If your wondering why I want to go to my sisters room well its beacause I want to borrow her grimoire because she had these awesome spells in her grimoire that I didn't even know existed, I think some of them she created her self and some that are ancient magic since I can't read them and I want to test if what they say is really true that ancient magic is draining even for powerful witches and that it can kill normal witches.

Well I'm a Mikaelson witch and a first born at that so I'm sure I can handle it besides why would Artemis have that in her grimoire if she can't handle the spells, besides I'm also the firstborn and aunt Freya said that the firstborns are the more powerful ones.

I knock on her door. No answer. I knocked three more times and still no answer. I was getting worried that what if she got kidnapped and what if they use her as leverage to get what they want from our family. So I open the door and went to look for her in her room.

 So I open the door and went to look for her in her room

She wasn't there so I went to look in her closet.

(Pretend its empty hehe)

She wasn't in there too and I went to check the bathroom she also wasn't there and I was worried so I called for mom and dad.

"MOM! DAD!" I started to tear up.

What if she left because she doesn't love us anymore?

The whole family comes up and went inside my sisters room.

"Hope! Whats wrong why are you crying?" Dad asked.

"I went to borrow Artemis' grimoire and she isn't here her closets empty too." I said while crying.

No one's POV

Rebekah saw the letters on the bed.

"Nik look there are some letters in her bed." Rebekah says.

Everyone went to the bed, Kol and Davina picked up the letter with their name written on it, Marcel grabs the one with his name while Klaus and Hayley grabs the letter with Mikaelsons written on it.

Everyone starts to read their respective letters.

Dear Aunt Vina & Uncle Kol,

   Thank you for taking care of me and for teaching me everything I needed to know and thank for spending time with me and comforting me everytime I'm upset, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was leaving, I didn't want you to get hurt I don't want you Uncle Kol to be daggered because of me and I don't want you to get killed Aunt Vina because of me. Thank you and I'm sorry, I love you guys remember that I love you... till the end of time.

Love,
Artemis Your little huntress♡

Davina and Kol both had tears streaming down their eyes while comforting each other.

Dear Marcel,

   My big brother thank you for being there with me before, during and after every full moon, you risked being bitten by me and I can't be more thankful for that I love you my big brother, my big bad vampire.

Love,
Artemis Your little moon♡

Marcel was smiling sadly but also proudly and happily with tears streaming down his face. She finally can be happy. He thought to his self.

Dear family,

   Don't get me wrong I love all of you dearly, its just it hurts too much to be ignored every single day and I wanted to be happy, please don't look for me. I love all of you but I don't know if you do to, you never gave me the chance to... so I chose to leave.

- A.M

At this point everyone was crying even Klaus.

"I just want my sister back." Hope says sobbing in her mom and dads embrace.

"Freya please find her." Rebekah says while sobbing in Marcels arms.

Freya pulls away from Elijah's embrace and nods.

Hope leaves to help Freya, Hayley goes to alert her pack, Elijah leaves to get some witches, Rebekah and Klaus leaves to have vampires look for the youngest Mikaelson.

Kol and Davina goes to their room and looks at their pictures during their travels together while Marcel stares at the paintings and sketches that Artemis made.