02

11 years later

Hi I'm Artemis Mikaelson and I left New Orleans 11 years ago and moved to Beacon Hills.

Its great here in Beacon Hills, well except for the impending doom that can never seem to leave us alone but nevertheless I'm happy with my pack... no my family, we've been through a lot like literally I mean from a murderous alpha, kanima, pack of alphas, darach, nogitsune and oni's and now... assassins but hey at least we still have each other.

Scott and Stiles have been my friends since I arrived here in Beacon Hills and over our adventures or times where we fought for our lives I've developed a sister bond with Lydia, Kira and our new addition to the family Malia.

Derek and his family took me in, well before the Hale fire, its just him now since Cora's  in South America, after the fire they left so Melissa and Noah were the ones who took care of me but its okay I mean they needed space to move on.

Anyways after Derek got back I lived in a different house (Marcel sends me money every month and he eventually bought me a house) but he checks on me every week.

Speaking of Marcel I miss him ofcourse I also miss Aunt Vina and Uncle Kol its just I didn't tell them I was leaving only Marcel knew and about Marcel well we don't talk, call, text or visit because I insisted, I don't want him to die you know.

My pack and I decided its best to live together because of the assassins (with the permission of our well their parents ofcourse) well except Lydia and Liam we just make sure they have an escort when they go home.

Speaking of the deadpool I'm in it and I have 34 million dollars on my head, which is stupid since I'll just trigger my vampire side and then I can't be killed, which had me wondering if the benefactor is just an idiot or he just chose to ignore the fact I'm just gonna be more powerful if I get killed but, oh well.

So here we are well more like me and Kira on our way to save Lorilee Talbot and her brother Brett which is hot by the way like he is almost my type well almost because he is an ass but hey what am I saying I love bad boys.

Okay that is a lot of assassins and why am I here since like I'm literally number one on the fucking deadpool! Oh yeah I'm an original haha stupid me, wait what am I talking about I'm a straight A student with the same IQ as Lydia Martin, okay this is so not the time to have an internal debate.

As Kira slices the arrows that come her way I make the ones on mine stop mid air and send them back killing the assassins.

"Go!" Kira says.

"Go find Scott!" I tell them.

They left already, okay people lets get our anger and frustration out shall we.

"Ready Em's?" Kira asks.

"Please my magic has been waiting to get released for weeks now so ofcourse." I evily chuckle.

She nods.

Then my eyes turn red and I scream.

My magic gets released and the assassins get thrown back by the impact

My magic gets released and the assassins get thrown back by the impact. And I teleported me and Kira to the clinic.