06

Artemis POV

I'm here in my room thinking about uncle Kol, aunt Vina and Marcel.

Are they okay? Are they alive? Those questions keep repeating in my head.

Then I finally had enough and went down to the living room to see the rest of the pack.

"Hey guys."

A chorus of 'hey' and 'hi' were heard.

"So who wants to go on a vacation? My treat." I say.

"Really?!"

"Where?!"

"OMG!"

"Yeah!"

"Ok ok were actually going to visit my family in New Orleans but hey we can still enjoy the city or french quarter." I say.

"Ooh I always wanted to see where you partially grew up in." Stiles says. I chuckle at him.

"Okay so pack your bags were leaving the day after tomorrow." I say. (They're leaving on Friday if you're wondering)

"WOOHOO!"

"Yeah!"

I chuckle to my self at how excited they were.

__________________

I'm in my room again I just finished packing and I suddenly remember something so I go inside my closet and I went to get a black box.

I open the box to see the last present uncle Kol, aunt Vina and Marcel gave me before I left. It was a birthday present I got from all three of them on my 6th birthday which was the last birthday I spent with them.

 It was a birthday present I got from all three of them on my 6th birthday which was the last birthday I spent with them

I actually made it my talisman since it has a lot of sentimental value to me. Silver for Artemis' bow the goddess I'm named after, the moon I don't know why but I actually love the moon, and the moonstone my favourite stone.

Its also a locket its just thin for it to seem like one. On the left side I have a picture of me, uncle Kol and aunt Vina in Maldives and on the right side was a picture of me and Marcel on my 6th birthday.

I miss them so much and I finally get to see and spend time with them after 11 years.

See you soon...