Letter

(Y/n), the last time she was in a muddy place she remembered it wasn't stinky. The foul odor greeted her nose, she held her breath as soon she started walking. At least, she felt relief wash over when she spotted a wood and pull herself back to the dry land.

She felt her knees weaken when she saw something unpleasant, she stared at the scene. She never had seen piled-up dead bodies on a large net that was hanging at the tree before.

It wasn't until she spotted a shiny thing on the ground, she carefully picks it up which was a bottle with a small piece of paper inside. She shakes it a little just to make the paper come out.

Dear Great Mother,

I would like to inform you that I was taken away by a large beast. I don't know if I can still forgive myself for what I did when all I know you were trying to keep us safe. Even though I am not your real child you were acting like my real mommy.  I'll miss you, great mother, I hope my bottle message will be received by you. You have taught us how to love and feel ourselves like a little child again, I hope I can be with you in the garden of Eden soon.

-Gordy P.S. The Chocolate cake is too dry.

She folded the letter until it starts glowing as it turns into butterflies, that looked like it was free. She smiled sadly and continues on her journey, even she just felt her knees giving in a while ago with fear. It turns into sadness, and come to think of it after reading a letter from a stranger she feels sad and weakened.

Probably it's just pity or something?

Now pondering in her thoughts she pushed a wooden box just to get to the other side, slowly and carefully. (Y/n) once again jumps off at the small trunk and back to the ground.

Until she heard the sound of footsteps like it was from a giant. But before she could do anything a large shadow emerged from the trees, it was angry with a growl. (Y/n) ducks over as she missed his hands and started running. Her screams echoed at the woods, eyes shot forward.

She keeps running and running, not looking back. This is not good, it went quiet and the fog is getting thicker and thicker.

What do I do? What do I do?!

(Y/n)  froze as she saw a dead-end from the other side, she jumps a little bit and smiles to see something across. She just needs to jump, right?

What if I'll fall? I can't fall—not yet!

It was coming to get her, she gulped. Taking a few backs away. She held her breath like an Olympic (y/n) can do this, she believes in herself.

Jump—-JUMP!

She screamed in her mind as she leaps, she puts her hands up to reach the broken bridge and clenched her fingers as her life was depend on it.

"NO!" She hissed as her fingers starts to slip from the wood.

"No—" her hands slipped from the wood as she felt a hand dragging her up, she clung herself to whoever that is not knowing the person she just hugged.