Sailing and butterflies?

(Y/n) wasn't silent at the whole sailing trip, she looked at them both and start questioning things.

Like...

"So, are you two brothers and sisters?"

Mono answered with a chuckle on his lips, eyes gaze towards her. "No."

"Oh."

But that didn't stop her from asking more questions, she smiled.

"How did you do that?" He asked, (y/n) fixated her eyes at the island they were on a while ago that is slowly covered in thick fog.

"Oh? That? I uhh, I don't know." She answered in a confused tone, if she touches the broken wooden door would it turn into butterflies too? She pats her hands on the floor not wanting to draw some attention at the two, not knowing Six was watching her.

Haha! It didn't turn into butterflies!

She laughs inside of her head and lifts her hands again then back to the wood.

Up...

Down...

Up...

Down...

"Hey," Mono called, taking a seat beside her. She withdraws her hand back to her small pockets. "What are you doing?" He asks, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I want to do it again."

"Do what?"

"The butterflies."

(Y/n) laughs a little, thinking she could do it again. She could even hear the boy chuckled lightly from her small act awhile ago and she does admit that making others laugh is heartwarming.

She took out something from her pocket which the old crumpled paper that was from the Hunter, it was a long letter and some interesting messages.

Dear Great Mother,

It's been a week since I have written the letter from you, I have managed to escape again from the giant. It wasn't hard to escape at all, the only thing I need to do was to avoid his gun. Therefore, I luckily found some papers and a bunch of broken crayons at the shore. So, even I'm too far away from you. I need to write these letters to let you know that I'm safe.

-Gordy P.S I made you something.

S I made you something

I miss you, mom

(Y/n) look at the drawing with amazement, it was a drawing with a woman with a child smiling happily. The (h/c) haired girl smiled too, as she saw a small sparkle at the end of the letter.

Poof!

Hehe, butterflies.

She smiled as ever this time, this time (y/n) even snorted causing the two kids to look at her before they start laughing.