Diary of the other kid named Elizabeth (2)

Dear Diary,

The thorns are so scary, well at least it's not those large magic bubble-like thingy that protects us or keeps us away from those invaders. I usually wait for the time to pass while great mother was busy fighting those monsters up. I didn't realize that I have already fallen asleep in the middle of waiting.

Great Mother keeps telling us about our powers, she even studied them just to make sure we can control them. Her powers were different than us all, it's like a m̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶ that comes out from her hands. Whenever she uses it, Like, those magical people at the fairytale book. She waves it and poofs! That's how it works. Unlike, me. I do have great power, that was what she says when Gordy keeps telling me that I have the most useless one.

I can see other people's dreams by just touching them while sleeping and It was the middle of the night, Gordy scaring us about a large bat he saw at night. I always sleep behind Great Mother, it's not as I'm scared.

It just felt so real, the chills you feel when someone is watching you. Anyway, when I accidentally touch Great Mother's hand.  Something lively came up to my mind, everyone is happy. There are faces that I don't know off, petals were thrown in the air. Cheerful voices laughing as at the other side.

I saw Great Mother who was looking like the happiest woman in the world. For the first time, I saw Great Mother with the biggest smile on her face with a man beside him looking at her with a grin. Luckily, I was able to draw them both. Even tho, the guy's face was still blurry. But, I am bad at drawing hats sadly.

 But, I am bad at drawing hats sadly