Keep your hands clean (y/n)

"I don't know what the hell am I doing. It just happened so fast, but they all deserved my wrath."
-Great Mother

(Y/n) held her breath as she avoided an incoming bucket that was about to hit her, she pushed the box just to get to the vent and went in. She was crawling on fours until the end and jumped off using her shield not to get hurt by the fall. She saw a paper bag lying on the floor and the only person who reminds her of Mono.

"Wait a minute."

She looks at the paper bag and even puts some two holes to make it look like it has some eyes.  (y/n) smiled and continues walking. She didn't even know why she was smiling right now, (y/n) cleared her throat. The hallway looks so terrifying, not to mention she could snickering somewhere. She began walking down making a little noise as possible just to avoid those things who wants her dead, when she reaches the stairs, she waved her hand just to make a small amount of light to see. It's been a while to see anyone, she can't decide if she should be nervous or just a relief.

"Mono? Six?" She called, she groaned when there is no answer.

She decided to be alert, her shield close to her face just in case someone will throw something at her. The shield was also a good weapon too, she could ram the shield to her enemy.

She jumped in surprise when those porcelain kids just come out from their hiding. They were crowding her in as if they don't want her to escape. "You got to be kidding me." She held her shield defensively when a bigger one jumps in front of her holding a large hammer.

"I am not good at this." She quietly said to herself. The large one charges over with his ax as she uses her shield to avoid getting hit with the hammer and she pushes him away.

Soon she saw it was charging at again, trying to hit her with the ax, she throws her shield to its face, the glass fell off.

"Woops." She murmured, rolling to the other side of the floor. She just angered him by breaking his jaw. He landed a kick at her stomach which was effectively painful when she lands on the ground. (Y/n) gasped, trying to breathe from the impact.

The larger one picks her up and even smacks her face until there is blood coming out from her nose. She felt her ears ringing from the impact as she was given a smack on the face.

"I-it hurts," she whispered, they drag her body to a place full of pots and rotten food. The lunch lady was even waiting, the bully hands over her over to the lunch lady who was now carrying a knife.

The knife was the plunge through her heel causing (y/n) to scream, the smell of blood quickly made her nauseous and her vision blurry. She was screaming painfully from the knife stabbed at her heel, it turns out she just went through a bloody path.

With the unbearable pain, her pain dissolves to anger seeing the lunch lady smiling her pain. Her eyes glowed purple as all of them were laughing at her.

She flinched when the lunch lady's head exploded in front of her face as millions of flesh and blood cover her body. She spits out the horrible flesh off her mouth as it tastes disgusting. She waved her hand the small tint of purple wrapping at the knife as it was yanked off from her heel.

Screaming again, she throws it at one of the bullies and punctures its head not moving any longer. The place was full of blood and pissed of the lunch lady, not to mention her innards on the floor.

(Y/n) was breathing heavily, now alone.