Flattering

"No matter where I am, I'll always remember you."
-Mono

(Y/n) was trembling badly under the gaze of the Thin Man who doesn't show any emotion. His stern look was making her scared, the Thin Man was walking slowly. She could hear his footsteps, even he has longer legs.

She was pretty sure the Thin Man could catch them if he'll just walk faster or run. Their only hope was to make some turns left and right or it's far better if the Thin Man lost them. She passed on a broken bridge where (y/n) extends her arm to make some path.

"Did you just?"

"Yes, I did!" She huffed as they crossed the bridge together since Mono was still carrying her around. "I could try to slow him down." (Y/n) wiggles her way out from his grasp as she put her hands in the air, she tries to fight the pain from her leg as a large chunk of woods and rock pieced together lands over the thin man.

Her body collapses to the ground but is soon pulled up by Mono, her vision is weakening. As she found herself once again in Mono's arms. "Woops." She chuckled weakly, Mono helped (y/n) climbed up at the window and the hole.

They continued down to a corridor which they find more doors and televisions, that's when they hear a muffled screaming coming from the TV as they look at their backs to see a familiar girl dressed in a yellow raincoat, her hands pressed at the screen, both kids run towards the tv.

"Six!" (Y/n) yelled trying to get her out but she can't, Mono on the other hand just easily pull her hands in. "We got you, buddy!"

"Hold on Six!"

(Y/n) watches in horror when Six was pulled back to the tv as (y/n) and Mono lands on the floor. There came the Thin Man again, his large noodle hands start coming out from the screen.

"Noo! Six!" (Y/n) screamed but Mono drags her away as the two starts running again. Mono grabbed the ax and starts hitting the door into pieces as the Thin Man itself was getting close to them.

(Y/n) screamed once more as the purple ignites at her hands throwing the Thin Man away, at least she bought Mono more time to make an entrance. Hands intertwined together, Mono gives (y/n) a boost when they start climbing at the pile of wood just to get to the other side.

And started climbing again, even (y/n) was struggling she did her best just to get away from the horrible creature. She cringed when touching the wet ground, as she hears some whistling sound that was coming from above.

(Y/n) stares at Mono as he lifts his finger and placed it at his lips, she nodded silently. As they quickly started walking stealthily, they both knew their priority right now is to walk silently without getting caught. Who knows what's gonna happen?

It was horrifying when a static buzz starts getting louder as (y/n) was pulled closer to Mono.  They held their breath as they stare at each other's eyes, and waited for the Thin Man to go away.

Finally, when the Thin Man goes away.

"Sorry." Mono apologizes as he lets go of (y/n) who shakes her head.

"Don't be." She grinned.

They both stared once again while smiling at each other. Forgetting the dark and twisted place that they were standing.

It didn't last long when they heard another scream that comes from their friend.

"Let's go."