The Bad Ending

"I'm with you." Angelica said. "Good, if I see you hesitating it'll be the late time you ever will." Y/N said coldly. Angelica gulped nervously.

Y/N looked at the book with a big grin. "This world will be mine!" Y/N giggled, her eyes were finally back to that color again. Angelica wanted to get Raven, but she didn't want to betray her bestfriend.

*Time Skip*

Cerise was called into headmaster Grimm's office. "You wanted to see me?" Cerise asked for clarification. "Yes, now Ms. Hood may I ask you a question?"

Cerise nodded. "Is it true that you're related to Mr. Badwolf?" Cerise felt her heart stop, she started to sweat. "Where on earth did you hear something as crazy as that?"

"Doesn't matter, I heard the proof is under your hood. If it really isn't true you have nothing to worry about." Cerise slowly brought her hands to her hood. She gripped it tightly, hoping her ears would just disappear for a moment.

When she pulled down her hood Mr. Grimm's eyes widened. "So it's true..." Cerise was scared what they would do to her & her family.

Cerise left his office in tears. Y/N leaned against the locker & giggled silently. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked. "My family & I are banished from the fairy tale world." Cerise said & tried to stop crying. "That's a shame, but why not get revenge."

"What are talking about?" Cerise asked while wiping her tears. "Well if your secret is out now who cares, don't you want to protect your family." Y/N's words started to put Cerise under a spell. "Go get 'em." Y/N gave Cerise a little push. "Oh wait-." Y/N grabbed Cerise's hood & threw it across the hall.

"Have fun." Y/N smirked as Cerise went back into Mr. Grimm's office.

Raven walked around the corner to see Y/N next to Mr. Grimm's office & she noticed Cerise's hood on the ground. Raven ran up to her. "Where's Cerise? What happened?" "Nothing you have to worry about." Y/N said and walked away. Raven then heard screaming from his office.

Y/N then went to Ramona. "Hey Y/N, what up?" "I know you're family's secret." Ramona's eyes widened. Ramona lunged at Y/N, pinning her to the ground. "How'd you find out?! Answer me!" "Oh please, don't worry about it. Cerise is taking care of everything."

"What are you talking about?" Ramona started to get worried. "Well, Mr. Grimm knows now about it, & he banished your family from the fairytale world. All I did was give Cerise a little push into a little something, nothing to worry about."

Ramona was about to attack Y/N. "Wait, if you hurt me Cerise gets hurt too." Ramona didn't believe her & attacked her anyway. Y/N just laughed, she was losing her mind. Ramona kept hitting her & scratching her.

Cerise's eyes were now yellow & she was on top of Mr. Grimm's desk looking like a predator. Mr. Grimm was hiding in his office completely terrified. Then he started to hear Cerise's cries in pain. He slowly peaked out from his hiding place & saw her on the ground curled up.

He took the opportunity to unlock the door & run out of the office. Raven saw him run out & went in to find Cerise on the floor. Raven ran up to her & kneeled down & pulled Cerise into her lap.

Raven could tell she was under Y/N spell. She tried to undo it but it was too powerful. "Don't worry Cerise, I'll help you somehow." Cerise stopped feeling the pain then got away from Raven & stared at her, waiting for an attack.

"Cerise, it's me Raven." Cerise lunged at her but Raven locked her in a cage using magic. Cerise tried to get out but the cage electrocuted her. "I'm sorry Cerise, but I'm doing this for your safety." Raven then ran out of the office & made the door invisible.