Ch.2

We arrived at a cafe. "Apple & I will get our drinks." Raven said. We all just nodded. I started to look at Cerise, she looked a little like Ramona.

No-. They couldn't be- if they are this will be quite interesting when I tell Headmaster Grimm. They all heard me giggling. "What's so funny?" Darling asked.

"Oh nothing. By the way Cerise why don't you take off your cape or pull your hood down? You must be getting a little hot." I said. Cerise looked slightly nervous.

"No, I'm ok." She said. "Are you sure, you'd probably sweat like a dog." I said. Cerise then said: "I'm really fine." "Oh stop it Y/N, you're making her uncomfortable." Darling said.
Apple & Raven came back with our drinks. "Raven can I speak to you for a minute?" Cerise said. "Yeah, sure."

Cerise & Raven walked out of the café & went to the side of the building. "Did you tell your sister?" Cerise asked. She was sweating & twiddling her thumbs. "About what?" Raven was getting worried.

"About who my Dad is!" Cerise almost yelled. "What- no, what happened?" "She asked if I was getting hot & that I should take my hood off. I told her no & she said you'd probably sweat like a dog." Cerise said. "I'm sure it's nothing." Raven said.

"I don't know, she had a weird smile while she was saying it." Cerise said. "Just let me know if she says anything else suspicious." Raven said. Cerise just nodded, & they both went back in.

Raven saw Y/N talking to Apple. Raven immediately stood in between them. "What are you doing?" "Well, I'm breathing, talking, existing-." "Do you think being witty will get you out of this?" Raven folded her arms.

"Well maybe, but you just ruin my fun." "Don't worry Raven, she can't hurt me." Apple said. I started to laugh. The café, went silent. "What can you do? Send your dwarves on me? I could chuck them across the world & back. Plus, I have a dragon, goblins, & a bunch of others. You're no match for me."

"I won't let you touch her." Raven folded her arms, including Darling. "You couldn't match me even if you wanted to." I smirked.

"Do you want to bet on it?" Raven said. "I don't need to, I know I'm better than you." "Alright then, you & me at the gymnasium after class tomorrow." "Deal." Y/N said. "Now if all you peasants don't mind I'm outta here." Y/N then teleported.

"Ugh, she so rude." Cedar said. "Don't need to tell me twice." Ashlynn said. "I hope this doesn't offend you Raven, but she literally resembles your mother to me." Darling said. "Just wait till she gets older, I'm afraid she'll be even worse." Raven said.

Y/N's POV

I teleported to one of the dorm rooms. I could tell that it was Apple & Raven's room. I went to Raven's side of the room. I noticed she had a picture of her & I when we were kids.

We used to get along then but that obviously changed. I then went to Apple's side of the room. "Ugh, she has no taste." I muttered. I noticed she didn't close her closet all the way.

I smirked & went through her closet. "Ugh, that dress is so hideous. How is she the fairest of them all?" I said throwing the dress.

Then I heard Raven's voice. "Ugh, where did she go now. I quickly closed the closet all the way. Then I heard her footsteps come closer to Apple's closet. "Go away!" I whispered.

"Why is Apple's dress on the ground? Ehh, I guess she forgot to put it away." Then I heard Raven walk away & then she left the room. I opened the door & closed it behind me quietly.

I opened the door to their room & closed it behind me. "So what were you doing in our room?" I heard Raven behind me. "Just wandering, is this how you treat family?" I said walking away.

"I'm just trying to get you away from Mom's destiny." Raven said as I heard her walk behind me. I turned around & said: "Look I made the choice to want to follow in Mom's footsteps. Is that such a bad thing that I made that choice?"

"I know you made this choice, but your going to end up where Mom is right now. Do you seriously want to be miserable? Have you actually thought about this or did Mom make you follow her destiny?" Raven said holding my shoulders.

I was taken a bit back. I sighed then removed her hands from my shoulders. "I'll be fine, I don't need someone to worry about me. I can carry my own weight." I said then went to find my dorm.

Raven's POV

"Y/N, if this is seriously the path you choose, I don't know if I'll see you again. I'm worried about you. I don't want you to be where Mom is. I beg of you to choose a different path." I thought.

Y/N's POV

I approached my dorm room. It said on the door: "This Room Is Only For Y/N Queen. Enter At Your Own Risk." I rolled my eyes & entered the room. The room was black, purple, gray & filled with a bunch of dark colors.

I walked to the window & looked outside and I started to miss my dragon. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Haven't you read the sign?" I said. The door opened & I heard a familiar voice say: "You don't scare me." I turned around & smiled. "Angelica!"

(Angelica is a character I made up, & she's the daughter of The Shadow Man from Princess & The Frog.)

That's the end of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Have a great day/night 😊💜💜💜.