Ch.6

I was practicing for so many hours with my magic trying to make the spells more powerful. I was so tired, I felt like I was going to pass out.

I was slowly stubbing back to my room, I felt like I was going to vomit. I held my mouth & ran to the bathroom.

*Time Skip* (Morning)

Raven's POV

I was on my way to the bathroom, when I went inside I saw someone in a stall laying there & not moving at all. I knocked on the stall.

No answer...
I used my magic to unlock the stall & I saw Y/N laying next to the toilet sleeping. "What the-?! Y/N!" I ran to her side, & shook her awake. "Huh- Raven?" Y/N rubbed her eyes.

I tried to not squeal from Y/N's cuteness. "What happened?" I asked. "I just remember having to vomit & running to the bathroom." Y/N answered.

I moved some of the hair from her face, "You look so tired." I mumbled, I helped Y/N up & put her arm around my shoulder. I quickly flushed the toilet so no one saw the vomit.

I went to bring Y/N to her room, "Hey is she ok?" Madeline came out of no where & started to poke Y/N's face. "Not really, she vomited & she seems really tired." I said. "I'll help you!" Madeline said.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to miss class." Raven said. "It's Friday! Plus, I want to help my best friend." Madeline jumped in excitement. I smiled.

*Mini Time Skip*

No One's POV

Raven put Y/N in bed, "Hey do you have a thermometer?" Raven asked Maddie. "Of course!" Maddie pulled out a huge hat out of thin air. "Hold please."

As Raven held the hat Maddie started to go through it. "Nope, that's not it..." Maddie said while throwing random objects out of the hat, Raven giggled.

After what felt like forever Maddie finally found one. Maddie shoved the thermometer in Y/N's mouth. The thermometer then beeped. Instead of showing a number it showed fire.

"Oh, that's not good." Maddie said. "Is she ok?" Raven asked in a worried tone. "Well uh..maybe in a few days." Maddie smiled nervously. Raven sighed & smiled at Maddie. "Thanks for the help anyway."

Maddie smiled & said; "Why don't we go to class & check on her at lunch." "I'm just nervous something will happen when I'm gone." Raven twiddled her thumbs.

"Why don't we leave Nevermore & D/N with her, to make sure she's safe." Maddie suggested. "Ok." Raven finally agreed.

*Time Skip*

Raven's POV

I sat in science & sorcery class, hitting my pencil against my notebook. I kept worrying about my sister, I was scared what caused her to be so sick.

The bell finally rang for lunch. I immediately grabbed my stuff & ran out of the classroom.

Apple's POV

Everyone in the class saw Raven run out of classroom the second the bell went off. I went up to Maddie & asked her what was wrong.

"Hey Maddie, is Raven ok?" "Yeah, she's fine, But her sister is sick & I'm going to go help her. Bye Bye!" She said in a cheerful way.

No One's POV

Raven ran into her sister's room, seeing D/N resting his head on
Y/N, & Nevermore beside the bed. Raven smiled at the scene before her. Raven put her things down & Nevermore looked up & she smiled at the sight of Raven.

"Hey girl!" Raven said as Nevermore snuggled up to her. Raven then sat on the bed. D/N opened his eyes & growled at Raven, which caused Nevermore to growl at D/N.

"Don't worry D/N, I'm just here to help Y/N." Raven said. D/N stopped growling & just watched Raven like a hawk.

Maddie then came in pushing in a giant hat. Raven smiled & laughed at the scene. "Um, Maddie want are you doing?" Raven asked.

"Helping you, & not all of the things I need are in the hat I'm wearing." Maddie replied. "Thank you Maddie, I appreciate what you're doing." Maddie ran up to Raven & hugged her.

Raven & Maddie then heard groaning & saw Y/N slowly waking up. "Y/N?!" Raven said.

"Huh- what?" Y/N said rubbing her eyes. Raven pulled Y/N into her grasp & hugged her tightly. Y/N was taken aback from Raven's action. "Raven? What are you doing?"

"Hugging my baby sister." Raven smiled. "Raven, I don't like affection." Y/N said. "Liar, you miss us having fun." Raven said.

"Alright stop touching or you'll get sick Raven." Maddie said. "Sick?! I'm not sick!" Y/N said. "Well my thermometer doesn't lie." Maddie said.

"By the way why is your hair different colors." Maddie asked. "Because I wanted to make sure Raven & I looked different." Y/N said with attitude.

Raven felt a lil sad because she liked that they looked a little similar. "One sec, I'll be right back." Maddie said then jumped into the hat.

"What the hex???" Y/N said, Raven laughed. Maddie then popped out of the hat & wore a colorful nurse outfit, & held a white clipboard with purple & blue polka dots.

"I'm your nurse for the day!" Maddie giggled. "Oh my Grimm."
Y/N pushed her hair back & Raven giggled.

That's the end of this chapter. Did you guys like it? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜🖤💜🖤.