Ch.3

"I'm so glad you're here! I missed you." I ran up to her & gave her a warm hug. "Did you see your sister?" Angelica asked. "Of course, she always try's to "protect" me." I quoted with my fingers.

Angelica laughed. "Oh before I forget I have a gift for you." "Really!" I giggled. Angelica stepped outside the room & left the door open. Then I heard something being dragged against the floor.

"Woah!" I was taken aback from how big the box was. "Open it." She smiled. I opened the lid just a little then it jumped out of the box.

It was my pet dragon. "D/N!" (D/N standing for dragon's name.) His scales were black & red, & his eyes were a beautiful crimson. I put my arms up like a child begging their parent to be picked up. D/N stood in front of me & snuggled up to me.

I smiled & held his head. "I can't believe you did this for me." "Of course you're my best friend." Angelica said. "I'm surprised he went in the box, he hates tight spaces. "It took a lot of effort." Angelica said pushing her hair back.

"So, why did you come to Ever After anyway?" Angelica asked. "Well, the fairest of them all is here. I couldn't pass that up & maybe do a little something for my Mother." I smiled.

"You're planning on releasing your Mother?!" Angelica whispered. I nodded. "That happened once, & Raven put her back." "Maybe I'll just put Raven in there till she comes to her senses."

Angelica started to get a little worried. "I know you want to become the knew Evil Queen, but put your own sister in Mirror Prison? Why?" Angelica said. "I'm doing for her own good, why is it that Raven put our Mom back in there & she doesn't get anything for it but I get a similar idea but it's just with her & it's bad?" Angelica sighed.

"I want to follow my destiny too, but Y/N, please Raven did that to protect the fairy tale world from your Mother. I beg of you to not end up like her." Angelica said. "Ugh, you're starting to sound like Raven." I rolled my eyes.

"Trust me, if you want to follow your Mothers destiny but add your own little twists to it, that's fine. I don't care but I don't want you & your sister to split up." Angelica said. I just turned my attention back to D/N.

Angelica rubbed my back. "I'll see you later." Angelica left, closing the door behind her. I let go of D/N & laid down on my bed. D/N followed me & laid beside me.

I turned my head to him. "Is it that bad of an idea? I just want to make history for my family. I want to the most known for the things I've done for my family."

I ended up taking a little nap. D/N rested his head on my tummy.

*Time Skip*

I heard a little knock on my door. I sat up & stretched. "Y/N? Are you awake?" I heard Raven's voice. I immediately rolled my eyes. "Yeah."
I said sounding clearly annoyed.

I heard the door open. "Come on, we're gonna be late for class." She said. I groaned & took a quick shower & got ready.

As Raven & I were leaving I felt my clothes being tugged from behind. I turned around & saw D/N. "Don't worry, I'll be back for lunch." I hugged him & closed the door behind me.

I heard his whines & felt a little bad. "You miss him don't you." Raven smiled. I rolled my eyes again. "You don't have to pretend to be annoyed."

*Time Skip*

I was in Science & Sorcery class. I was teamed up with Apple. "Um, sorry Professor Rumpelstiltskin I think Y/N & I should be teamed up." Raven said. "I'm not changing any teams to make you happy." He said.

Raven groaned. I smiled. "I'm so glad we're partners, we'll be great. Mostly because I'm here, you're not all that great." I flipped my hair back, having it hit Apple's face.

As we were working on a potion, while Apple was looking away I used my magic by doubling it. When Apple finally added the last ingredient the pot started to shake. Everyone then brought their attention to Apple & I.

"Sir, is that supposed to happen?" Cupid asked. He just shrugged & went back to what he was doing. I turned my head & didn't see Apple. I felt hands on my shoulders.

She was hiding behind me & said: "I know we're suppose to be rivals but please don't let that hurt me." I rolled my eyes. The pot exploded & the smoke was lavender.

Apple looked over my shoulder & saw something floating above the pot. She let go of me & went closer. She saw an Apple. I leaned forward, my elbow on the table while my hand held my face.

"Hungry?" I asked with a toothy grin, "Take a bite." Raven used her magic to wipe away the smoke in the room.

She noticed Apple holding an apple. Raven ran to her & grabbed the fruit from her grasp. "Really Y/N?"

"Why are you scolding her? She's just following her destiny." Ramona chimed in. "Technically it's Ravens, but she did give it up. So, Y/N does have a right to take it." Cupid said.

"See, Raven. So quit whining about this & just hand me the apple." I smiled. Raven slowly put the apple down. I immediately snatched it from her hand.

I held the apple in front of Apple's face. "So," I sat on the desk. "Wanna see Prince Charming early." Apple just sat there in silence like everyone else.

"Sir, tell Y/N to stop. Apple shouldn't start her destiny still she's older." Rosabella said. "Shh." He said, watching the scene before him.

"What'll it be "fairest of them all"?" I smirked. Apple pushed the fruit away & said: " I'd rather wait." "Ugh, whatever." I then chucked the apple out the window.

That's the end of this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💜💜.