Ch.9

Raven's POV

"Have you guys seen Apple?" Briar asked. "No, why?" I replied. "We were supposed go to the mall, but she hasn't come back from the bathroom."
"I'll check on her." I said. "Thanks Raven." Briar smiled.

Raven was close to the bathroom & saw Y/N leave the bathroom with a little smile & walk away. Raven didn't think much of it.

Raven walked right in & saw Apple holding her head in pain. "Apple? What's wrong?" "I- I don't know, my head started hurting out of no where." "Why don't you go to bed for a little bit then, you'll go to the mall later with Briar." I said. Apple just nodded her head.

I brought Apple to our room then informed Briar about what happened.

Y/N's POV

I came back from my room & saw Briar a little upset. "What's up with you? Find out your gonna sleep for 100 years soon?" I smirked. "Not funny." Raven scolded me, I rolled my eyes. "I'm just worried about Apple, that's all." Briar said.

"She'll be fine, everything always works out fine for her in the end." "What are you talking about?" Raven asked. "Nothing you should worry about." I smiled, then walked away.

Raven's POV

"What is she planning?" Raven thought. "What are you pondering about?" Briar asked. "I feel like Y/N is up to something, I don't have proof of that but she's being very suspicious."

"Why don't we find out what it is, it'll keep our minds off Apple." Briar suggested. "Sure, just be careful. I don't know if she's gotten more powerful." Briar nodded.

Y/N's POV

I was on a walk when two people grabbed my arms. "Hey Y/N!" Kitty said excitedly & Maddie just smiled. "Why do you two love bothering me?" I asked, a bit irritated. "Because it's fun!" They both said.

"If this is a Sparrow thing, you both leave right now before I blast you both back to Wonderland." They both just giggled. I forced my arms out of both their grasps & sped up.

"Are you seriously gonna hide & do it?" I turned my head & saw Angelica. "I'm not hiding." "But you were going to, listen I want to do this as much as you do, but what if you get hurt?"

"I'll be fine, plus you don't seem to be with me at all. You can't be on two teams here, good or evil, make a choice." I continued to walk away.

"Wait!" I stood still, waiting for what she was going to say. "I'm with you."

*Time Skip*

I finally was able to bring back the storybook of legends, I held it tightly. I couldn't stop smiling at it. "Um, Y/N?"
"Huh....oh right!"

I opened the book & started to change every story so that no happily ever afters happened. "Are you sure that you need the book for this?" Angelica asked. "That's what my mother told me." I replied a bit frustrated.

"Would then everyone have to sign then?" Angelica asked. "Yes, I'll have to figure that part out." "Don't, you've done quite a bit so far, let me do something." "Fine, just don't screw it up."

"Oh please, by the way how bad are you gonna make everyone's tale?" She asked. "Enough to put a smile on my face." I smiled.

"Find a good place to hide that, I'm off to bed." Angelica yawned. "Yeah yeah, good night."

After she left, I finally finished. I closed the book & looked into the mirror on the book. My eyes....they looked darker then usual. I brushed it off then teleported to my room.

I turned my head & saw Raven on my bed asleep. I tip toed so that she wouldn't wake up. I created a hiding spot in the wall with my magic & put the book there. I quickly closed the "door" to the wall. I then went over to my bed & sat beside Raven.

"I know you want things to be the way they were when we were kids, but we're not kids anymore." I ended up falling asleep with my head leaning against the head board.

*Time Skip*

I felt someone touching my shoulder & say; "Y/N wake up, we're going to be late." I slowly opened my eyes, "Wha- huh?" "Come on, we're going to be late."

I stretched & rubbed my eyes. I saw Raven...as a kid? I looked around & we were home. Out of the blue I saw a younger me running with my school bag, I was trying to catch up with Raven.

"Wait for me!" Child me yelled. "Last one in the carriage gets cursed!" Raven yelled. I smiled at the scene.... but that was a long time ago. Even though it was long ago & things have changed, I want to enjoy the past for a little while longer.

I sat down on the floor, leaning my head against the wall. I smiled & said; "The world truly is a cruel place, huh... so why am I going to make it worse?"

That's the end of this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💜💜.