Another erifef story!!

(Hi! Just a little notice, I'm gonna try and make this one a lot longer! (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃)

Feferi quickly grabbed her bags. She was about to be late to hers aradia and jades sleepover! It was at Aradia's hive. Jade was already there, which really says something, since jade is always running late. So Feferi really needed to hurry.

Timeskip to when she gets at Aradia's hive.

"I'm )(-er-e!!!! 38D" Feferi exclaimed happily. "Took you long enough.." Jade muttered back. "Like y0u're 0ne to talk." Aradia giggled. ")(-ey, I'm )(-er-e now and t)(ats w)(ats important!" Feferi replied. Jade rolled her eyes at the fuchsiablood. "I'm boreeeeddd.... let's do something fun!!" Jade said cheerfully. "Um- 0kay- but like- what?" "Hmm...."
Jade thought to herself for a minute before lighting up immediately. "Let's play truth or dare!!" Feferi and Aradia glanced at eachother for a second. "S)(or-e!! It sounds fun!!" "Hm... I guess it c0uldn't hurt." They both agreed with jade. "Aradia truth or dare?" Jade asked Aradia. "Um- truth!" "Hmm... are you red for anyone?" Jade asked with a smirk. Feferi glanced back at jade for a second and smirked aswell. "0h well... I do have a matesprit... I've been meaning t0 tell y0u guys but kept f0rgetting.." Jade and Feferi both gasped. "38O W)(o's your mat-esprit?!" "Yeahhhhh... tell us!!!" "..well, it's s0llux.." Feferi gasped yet again. "YAY!!!!! IM SO )(APPY FOR YOU TWO!!! 38D" "Yeah!!! Me too!!" Jade and Feferi cheered. "What about you fef, is there a special someone in your life? Hmmmm.....?" Feferi turned completely blank and her face was entirely pink. There, indeed was someone. But she couldn't tell her friends this! "UM... )(A)(A.... NOP-E... NOBODY SP-ECIAL IN MY LIF-E...." Feferi said, trying her absolute hardest to be as convincing as possible. "Mhm, surrrrreeeee.." Jade laughed. "Tell us!! Tell us!!" Aradia added in. "IT'S ERIDAN-" Feferi blurted out not knowing what she had just said. She covered her mouth out of shock. "OOOOO SOMEBODYS GOTTA CRUSSSSHHHH!!!" Jade laughed even more. "ARADIA JUST ASK SOMEONE TRUT)( OR DAR-E ALR-EADY..-" Feferi said, trying to change the subject. "Fef, truth or dare?" Feferi knew that if she picked truth, they would ask more about her crush on Eridan. She felt that dare was the only safe option. "Um- dare!" She exclaimed. "Hmm... I dare y0u t0 call Eridan and tell him how you feel!" Aradia replied happily, while Jade was on the floor laughing. "U)(- O-Okay.... I gu-ess I )(av-e to.." Feferi sighed. She really didn't want to do this. But she had to. Rules are rules. Plus, the last time she didn't do one of Aradia's dares, all hell raised. Feferi dialed Eridan's number, hoping and praying that he didn't respond. It had been only 10 seconds but it felt like eternity. ")(a)(a )(-e's not picking up! Guess I-" right as she said that. A familiar voice came across the phone. "Fef? Is that you?" Eridan called through the phone. "U)(-" she glanced over at Aradia and Jade as if to say "help." But they just laughed. "Y-ea)(- it's m-e! )(a)(a! 38D" "Fef are you okay- wwhy do you not sound like, ya know? Your cheerful happy self." He replied. "Um- erifin t)(-er-es som-efin I n-e-ed to t-ell you..." Aradia and Jade looked at eachother. "Hmm.. wwhat is it?" She glanced back at Aradia and Jade again. "UM- IM KINDA SORTA MAYB-E FLUS)(-ED R-ED FOR YOU...." "wwait.... wwhat? Wwhere are you right now? I'm coming ovver." Feferi mouthed at Aradia and Jade "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW." But then she went back to talking to Eridan. "Um- I'm at Aradia's )(iv-e." She replied, sounding very nervous. "Does Aradia mind if I come ovver?" Feferi held the phone out towards Aradia. "0h, sure you can c0me over I guess." While aradia was saying that, Feferi was freaking out doing motions as if to say, "no, stop, don't let him over." Aradia could care less. "W)(Y T)(-E GLUB DID YOU DO T)(AT-" Feferi yelled. Aradia shrugged. Before too long, there was a knock at the door. "Fef? Fef are you there?" "Aradia I glubbing swear if you let )(im I-" Right as she said that, Jade sprung the door open. "Hi Eridan! Feferi's right here." "Yep. We'll be upstairs if you need anything." Aradia and Jade said in agreement. "Don't just l-eav-e m-e )(-er-" Yet again, they sprinted back upstairs as she said that. "Just my luck." She thought to herself. "Fef.. can wwe talk?" Eridan said. "Um- of cours-e! W)(at aboat?" The highblood responded.  "It's about wwhat you said..- howw you havve red feelings for me. I see now that you're at Aradia's hivve wwith Jade and Aradia, do you... really havve red feelings for me? Or did they put you up to this?" Feferi stood there. Looking blank. "I- I do )(av-e r-ed f-e-elings for you..." Feferi started playing with her hair, it was her nervous habit. He thought for a second. But then, he pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips touched. It wasn't a very deep kiss, but it was perfect. When they pulled apart, Feferi was immediately extremely pink. Jade and Aradia peeked their heads out from the corner. "Called it." Jade whispered to Aradia as they continued to watch. "Matesprits?" Eridan asked. "Mat-esprits." Feferi agreed, as they went in for another kiss. Aradia and Jade high fived.