Meowrails!!! (For bug)

Nepeta and Equius were on pesterchum with eachother. Nepeta was the first one to say anything. ":33< AC jumps on equihiss!" "D—->Huh- nepeta what was that for..?" ":33< AC is jumping onto her prey!" Nepeta replied. "D—-> I- since when am I your prey?" ":33< since now- I mean, AC says, since now!" Nepeta replied again. Normally, equius would stop nepeta from roleplaying, but she looked so happy when roleplaying! Who was he to stop her? The truth is, he was flushed red for her! Nepeta had only recently got over her crush on Karkat since he paired off with Dave. He was almost certain that nepeta did not feel the same way. They stopped trolling eachother eventually.

Meanwhile at Nepeta's hive:
":33< hmm.... AC can't t3ll if sh3 ships purrs3lf with equius. Oh who is sh3 kidding? Of cours3 sh3 do3s!" But she could never tell equius. After all, he had only just gotten over his crush on aradia after she had paired off with sollux.

Timeskip to the next day and back at Equius' hive.

It was finally the day. Equius was finally going to work up the confidence to ask Nepeta to go to a cat cafe with him. AS A FRIEND. Definitely not as anything else. He quickly jumped on pesterchum and began trolling Nepeta. ":33< Hi 3quihiss!!! Did m3w n33d som3thing?" "D—-> oh, I just had a question.." ":33< AC looks confused. What do3s 3quius n33d? She asked." Nepeta asked. Equius nervously typed away. "D—-> Um- well I- I was wondering if you... wanted to go down to a nice cat cafe I found...?" Equius was very nervous for nepeta's response.

Meanwhile (nepeta's pov)
Cat cafe? Was Equius asking her out? Or was he just trying to be friendly? Either way, she would've said yes. But she would never say anything about even thinking it was a date. ":33< hmm.... AC thinks for a mom3nt, b3for3 th3n saying.. Y3S!!!" Nepeta answered. "D—-> wait..- really?" "AC nods her head, as if to say, y3s." Was this really happening? She was still so confused. She still didn't know if it was a date or not!

Timeskip to the next day (still nepeta's pov)

Nepeta yawned. But, she had her "date" today. She couldn't be tired! She went ahead and got dressed.

Equius pov
Equius was getting ready aswell. Was it a date? He didn't even know at this point.

Back to nepeta pov (I'm sorry writing as equius makes me v uncomfy)
Nepeta rushed out of the door. Meanwhile equius was already at the cafe. She hurried out to the cat cafe. Eventually, she made it on time. Equius greeted her. "AC Says hello to equihiss!!" "Nepeta- please do not roleplay out in public." Nepeta frowned. "Hmmmmm... fine. Have it purr way!" They sat down and ordered. Meanwhile, Nepeta was petting the cats. After having a good meal, it was time for them to leave. Nepeta thought that it was finally time to shoot her shot. She very quietly held Equius' hand. Equius became very flushed. "Huh?- OH MY ALTERNIA- EQUIUS ARE YOU OKAY-" Nepeta said. "I-I'M FINE ITS JUST-" Equius took a deep breath. "Just?" Nepeta questioned. "WILL YOU BE MY MATESPRIT NEPETA?-" Equius was talking very fast when he said this. "Of course!!!" Nepeta responded. "Wait- really?" Nepeta pulled him in for a kiss.