bonus story!!!!

bonjour i made a new story thats pretty similar to this one but with characters instead of actors.
its called dancing with our hands tied and its basically a twitter au about reddie and stenbrough :)
since i wasted too much time on it and now dont know what to do its a bonus for y'all who read all the way through groupchat:)) the story is not finished but like this one its pretty amusing to read if you're bored so. just putting it in here

enjoy:))

hi!! first off a little note from the writer<3 i'm mirte, i'm 16 years old and ive been writing shitty stories on here for quite some time:) i always hate them when i look back on them but when i found this one back after some time i realized i still enjoyed it a lot so i thought i'd share it on here. (twitter saw it first!! (@ honkycateau:))
I love reading your comments so please comment anything that comes to mind!!! hope you enjoy and of course feedback and questions are always welcome too :))

ps dont mind the switching between light/ dark mode!!! im sorry about that

now onto some more info on the story and characters

beverly and richie are already friends on taylor swift stan twitter, eddie has been a long time taylor fan but has always been scared to make an account, he's anxious about interacting with so many new people and he doesn't know if its all very trustworthy.

eddie is already done with school and he wants to leave derry to do someting artistic, but his mom won't let him move out until he's 20. So now he's just hanging around Derry, passing his time painting and learning how to play guitar (love story is the only song he's nailed so far, but he's getting there) and hanging out with his friends Bill Denbrough, Beverly Marsh and Ben Hanscom.

Richie Tozier lives on basically the other side of the states, in Miami, Florida. He shares an apartment together with Stanley Uris and Mike Hanlon. Richie has quit school, but hasn't given up on his dream to start a band. He hasn't made a lot of progress with it, but let's just say he's waiting to run into the perfect people to fit in.

Stanley is into photography, mainly of birds:)
Bill wants to become a concert photographer, but for as long as he's still in Derry he is sticking to portraits.
Mike really wants to be a part of Richie's band but is scared to tell him about it because no one knows he's a really good singer.
Ben has just finished school, but doesn't want to leave derry yet, since he's researching the town's history.
Beverly has no idea what to do yet, she just knows she wants te be with her friends for as long as she can.

their twitter accounts!! (and basic info along with it)

eddie kaspbrak, 18 (and a half!!) years old, lives in Derry, openly gay. stan account soon to come:)

Richie Tozier, 19 years old, lives in Miami, bisexual but not out to his irl's yet (only to stanley)