~13~

*Millie's POV*

It's almost two pm. I still have an hour left to get ready.

I put some plastic cups on the kitchen counter with some bottles of soda next to it. I really really want this to go well. I know that we're all friends and we're just going to hang out, but I just want it to be perfect. Most of us have been looking forward to this for so long! We have never been in the same place together so it's kinda special.

The fridge is full of food and the table is filled with snacks. It honestly looks like I'm hosting a party. Will they think it's too much? They probably will, but on the other side, there's nothing wrong with being extra!

Shall I make the pool ready? It would be fun if we go swimming, but most of them are probably already on their way here.. I should text them right now!

Gangganggang

Millie: guys I hope I'm not too late but bring bathing suits!!

Sophia: oof just on time I was about to leave!!

Finn: oof

Jack: oof

Finn: we're already on our way now

Wyatt: Jaeden Chosen and I too

Jaeden: we'll just have to do it like in the movie then😉😉😉

Wyatt: Jae omg

Chosen: wait whats wrong why didnt Wyatt send them

Wyatt: send what?

Jeaden: our emoji😭😭😭

Wyatt: lol since when is this 😭😭 our emoji

Jeremy: Wyatt you're such a dumbass the winking emoji

Wyatt: I KNOW I WAS JK

Wyatt: 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Jaeden: oof you scared me

Wyatt: boo

Millie: shut up guys I'm distracted by you

Nicholas: what on earth would you be doing on a saturday afternoon

Owen: yeah I mean apart from watching tv and eating mcdonald's

Jake: okay maybe that's your saturday but we're not all that lame

Millie: uhm I'm having like 12 people coming over?

Nicholas: oh yeah that

Logan: aww feeling left out? how sad

Jake: logan lol what

Owen: wait we should hang too

Sadie: ok discuss that in the lower class groupchat or something

Gaten: we love Sadie being sassy

Sadie:💁🏼‍♀️

Sophia: wait why isn't there a red head emoji?!

Caleb: whatsapp loves being racist

Jack: but you have one Caleb

Finn: okay now that's racist

Jack: shut up

Finn: okay love

Jack: <3

Millie: okay... if anyone missed it, bring swimwear!!

Owen: well that was random af

Jake: owen stfu

Chosen: yess it's gonna be so much fun

*Millie's POV*

Pfff how do they make spam out of everything?

I'm kinda nervous because I want everyone to have a great time... but the actual reason is because I am super nervous to tell them... what I'm going to tell them. And I'm especially nervous to tell Sadie. I really don't want to ruin the mood but it's just the best moment to tell them. When we're all together. There's no way I'm telling them through Whatsapp.

I'm going upstairs to change and to grab my swimsuit. Which one shall I wear? Just grab one for gods sake, Millie! They're your friends, they don't give a single fuck about what you're wearing!

*Sadie's POV*

A quarter to three. Only two minutes left before I arrive at Millie's. Why am I always so early?

I don't even know why I'm going. I made a fool of myself and I bet Millie is super curious now. I'm never gonna tell her who "she" is. How could I be so stupid? There's one thing I can tell myself though... at least I only sent it in the girls chat! Imagine what could've happened when I had sent it in the other chat!

The problem is, Millie has a boyfriend. I didn't know about it, I hate the fact that she didn't tell me and most of all, I fucking hate Jacob. And not because he's with Millie, but just because of who he is. How could she ever fall for someone like him?

"There you are, have fun!" My mom says, waking me from my thoughts. "Thanks mom, I will!"

I step out of the car, revealing Millie's huge, but lovely house. And how I love the weather today, it's such a warm day! I can't wait to jump into the pool!

I look around me one more time: "Bye mum! Love you" "Love you too, don't do stupid things!" Is she serious with me right now? What on earth could happen? "Mom!" I say on an irritated tone. "Bye!"

"Bye, now go!" I say laughing while waving my hand, signalling to go away.

When my mom's finally out of sight, I walk up to the door. I knock on it, and in a moment Millie's there, with her short wavy hair tangled in a brush, and some clothes hanging over her shoulder. "Sades!!" She exclaims exited. "Mills!!" I embrace her in a warm hug, which makes all of the clothes fall on the floor. "Oh my god Millie I'm-" Millie chuckles, saying: "It's fine Sadie, don't worry about it. I had to throw them in the laundry anyways"

*Millie's POV*

"Oh my god Millie I'm-"  I can tell something's up her sleeve. I don't want to get into it though, I want this day to be as non dramatic as possible. I only chuckled, and said: "It's fine Sadie, don't worry about it. I had to throw them in the laundry anyways."

Why do I have the feeling she's slightly awkward with me?

////////////////////////////////////////////////

holy shit this is a long ass chapter and it's also super boring so after this everyone will probably quit reading lol I love messing up