~27~

*after they faked the weed thing*

*Wyatt's POV*
Gangganggang

Nicholas: ok guys fine. you did it you made me jealous.

Finn: HAAAA

Jake: i lit rally hate you nic

Owen: re-fucking-tweet

Jaeden: so...you know what that means

Jaeden being the only rational person in here. Again. I love him for it.

Wyatt: yes leave the chat losers

Logan: aren't y'all the losers though

Sophia: *no one laughs*

Jack: skskskksksksskksksks and i oop-

Nicholas: did the weed make you a vsco girl or what

Millie: skksksk what does that mean?

Jeremy: and i oop-

Jaeden: guys stop this weird vsco invasion. there's still four people too many in this chat

Again. Most rational person. Maybe this is why i like him. Wait-

Jaeden: so?? i'm just gonna go ahead and throw y'all out ok??

Nicholas: ok. I suppose

Jake: yeah ig

Jaeden: okay bye babes love you all

Jaeden deleted Nicholas, Jake, Logan and Owen from Gangangang

Wyatt: thanks jae

Finn: jae 👁👄👁

I look over at Jae who's sitting on the floor, across from me. Do i actually like him? That'd be so wrong. That would be awfully wrong. Why would i like him? Yeah, he might be sweet. Might be funny. Might be smart. Might be caring. Might look incredibly cute as he's giggling at his phone right now. But then i realize what he's probably giggling at. Texts from his girlfriend. Gosh Wyatt get over yourself.

"Hey, why don't you take a picture, it will last longer!" Jack's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. He laughs loudly and most of the others with him. Apparently i was staring at Jaeden. It's not my fault that he's nice to look at. Jaeden looks up from his phone for a brief second, but doesn't seem to get what's going on. Thank god. Imagine if this would get out.

This? What is "this" though? Did i just convince myself that i like him? Where did that come from? I make a quick recap from the day in my head.
Thee awful feeling i got when he told me he has a girlfriend...was that awful feeling jealousy? And when i got excited when i thought they were breaking up...even though it made Jaeden unhappy?

Maybe i do like him. But i shouldn't. And i'll get rid of that. I will try, at least.

Millie stands up. "Okay guys! Are we done with all of this bs now? Let's party shall we."
Some of us cheer her on. We really should get something going on.

"Jaeden would you get off your phone for a second?" Chosen sighs.

I get over my confused thoughts about Jae for a second and laugh. "Yeah, you're quite the clingy type huh?"

He gives me a cheeky glare.

Cute. Shit, there they are again. The confused thoughts.

"Would you stop staring at Jaeden for some time? That's not very straight of you Wyatt." Jack says jokingly and the others laugh along. Jaeden does too, this time. I fake a gasp and slap Jack's arm, pretending to find it funny. But i'm scared that whatever they keep saying, might be far from a joke.