~14~

*Sadie's POV*

I just entered Millie's house and it couldn't get more awkward than it is right now. I already made myself look like a fool because I freaked out over some clothes that fell. Really Sadie?

I keep thinking, that maybe I should tell her. Just tell her how I feel. Then it's out of my way and the drama will be over before everyone's here. Will it ruin our friendship though?

To fill up the awkward space, Millie clears her throat and asks: "So... do you want a drink? I have lots of stuff in the fridge and on the kitchen counter. You can use the plastic cups over there. And..." fuck it. I'm telling her right now. I have to do it now, before the others are here.

"Millie?" I ask for her attention, since she was mumbling in herself. "Sadie?" Oh god she looks so cute when she's slightly scared.

Sadie, don't do this. The plan is that you get over her! "I wanted to... tell you something and-" I see her chest moving up and down quickly. She's terrified. What am I even doing? "I- I wanted to tell you something, too," she's looking at her feet, not wanting to see my reaction. What would she want to tell me?

I can't help but let out a chuckle. It's so awkward, it's almost funny. "What?" Millie probably thinks I'm laughing at her. "I just... it's kinda funny. We're best friends and we are acting like we just met!" She smirks. "You're right. Why are we even acting like this?!" My smile fades. Do I really have to tell her?

"Millie, I..." Am I actually doing this? She lays her hand on my shoulder, "Don't be afraid to tell me, Sades. You can tell me everything!! I'm your best friend after all!" I love how she comforts me like that. She's right, it's gonna be fine.

"Okay, so... I know you have a boyfriend and you two are really cute, but I uhm...I like you, a lot. More than I should, maybe." Her eyes are widening. Shit. Why did I say this, we're supposed to be having fun.

"I- I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that, I just..." I don't know why, but suddenly she smiles widely. "Sades, I-" but then her phone rings. And after a short while, mine too. "Oh, I'm sorry, we should probably get that."

As soon as I look at my screen, I see Chosen is calling me. Why on earth would Chosen call me? Who is calling you? I mouth to Millie, without making a sound. "Finn," she whispers, since she already picked up. I figured I should probably pick up too.

"Hey Chosen, what's u-" before I can finish, I hear Millie scream from the other side of the room. "WHAT?! How?!" I can see she's very shocked. "Chosen what happened!" I almost yell, since I remembered he's in the car with Finn. "Jack, stay with us," Chosen says, clearly stressed out. "Jack!"   Then Millie taps my shoulder. "Hang up!" Hang up? "Why?" She looks clearly upset with me and just presses the button. "Mills!"

"Sadie, listen to me. Can you drive?" Drive? What the hell is she thinking? "Uhm no! Well I mean I-" Millie grabs my wrist and takes the car keys from the table. "Great," she says while dragging me through the hall.

But then the bell rings. "Fuck," she mumbles "Not the time!" She shouts to the people who are still waiting outside of the door. "Millie! That's Sophia with Jaeden and Wyatt!" They ring the bell again and I hear Wyatt shout: "Come over here with your lame ass and open the damn door!" "Wy, shut it!" I hear Jaeden whisper-yell. It's so cute to hear Jaeden call Wyatt that.

Focus, Sadie.

Millie storms out of the door, still holding my wrist. "Hey guys, Finn, Chosen and Jack got in a car accident and Jack is injured really, really badly. We have to go there right now. You can join or you can stay here, there's a lot of food and drinks so you'll survive. Bye!"

What? A car accident?! How could we be able to help? We're probably getting in a car accident too, since I have to fucking drive!

Luckily, Sophia knows how to keep her head cool. "Okay guys, how are you planning to get there?" Millie rolls her eyes and holds the keys up. "But no one can drive?" Wyatt. Thanks for reminding me, honey. I didn't fucking realize that yet. Meanwhile, Jaeden is totally stressing out. Why ain't I? I mean, I don't know them as well as he does, but they're still my friends.

"Hey guys!!" Caleb and Gaten are walking our way. Great, more people. They're gonna loose their shit when they hear what happened. "Guys we have no time, Jaeden will explain!"

Millie puts me in the driver seat, and before I know, the engine is on. "'Millie what do I do?!" She sighs extremely loud. "Just drive, for gods sake! You drove on set too!" Is she kidding? That was like two minutes, that's nothing compared to this!

"Millie, I really can't drive, I'm scared. I'm not doing this." She just smiles looking at me. Suddenly she leans in and presses her lips on mine. "You can do this."

////////////////////////////////////////////////

the drama everyone's dying