Chapter 4

It's been so long since Lilith has gone outside of her little safe room that she has lost track of time. Today she finally ran out of food supplies so she would have to make the risk to go out and scavenge some more. She slowly creaked open the door and took a peek outside. There was some white goo on the walls but besides that the lab looked the same as it always has. She grabbed a metal pipe just in case something attacks her and she made her way off on her journey.

According to her memory, the break room can be accessed through the library. Lilith slowly creeped around the library trying not to make a sound. Books were all over the floor, like somebody took a bunch of books put to see which one they liked. There was goo on some of the books, it was like the other kind she saw when she exited her safe room but in black.

She looked at the chair in the middle of the room to see a strange figure. It was an anthropomorphic wolf but it was made up of the goo substance. It had a mask over its face and right now it was reading a book. Lilith didn't know how much danger it held so she slowly backed away. Unfortunately, a book was behind her so she tripped and made quite the fall. The creature walked over and she covered her eyes in fear. Something unexpected happened next though.

The creature helped her up! Some of the black goo got on her hand so she just shook it off. "Woah, are you a so called 'human' as I read about in books?" the creature asked. Lilith gently nodded her head. "Nice to meet you, then! You can call me Puro by the way!" the creature know as Puro smiled. "Lilith. My name is Lilith.." She said gently. They both shook hands and she shook the goo off her hand once again. "Now can you answer all my questions I have on humans?" he said while jumping excitedly.