one

Memories by ajay stevens

 CHAPTER ONE[ the new group ]

CHAPTER ONE
[ the new group ]

     ARIS and FLORENCE sat at the end of the table, silently eating. Aris looked up and saw a group of boys walk in. He tapped Florence's arm to grasp her attention.

     Florence looked up and raised her eyebrows then said, "Yeah?"

     "New group." He whispered to her pointing behind her. She turned around slightly and saw a group of about 6 boys.

     She turned back to Aris and said, "Do you think they could help us?."

     "The one with brown hair and the grey shirt looks promising." He shrugged.

     Florence turned around again and ended up catching the blonde boy's eye. She smiled softly then turned back around to her food and continued eating.

     The other side of the cafeteria. (Same time as up there.)

     Six boys walk into the cafeteria and take in everything around them. Soon their friend, Thomas walks in and Minho walks up to the boy and says, "Hey Thomas."

     "Hey Minho, what's going on?" He asked confused with a smile on his face.

     Thomas continues walking forward whilst Minho begins walking backwards and says, "We weren't the only maze. Come on." The walk to a table and sit down.

     "-this big loud explosion. And these guys came out of nowhere. Started shooting up the place." A dark skinned boy says.

     The boy next to him continues after drinking from his cup, "It was intense."

     "They pulled us out the maze and brought us here."

     Newt got into the conversation and asked, "What about the rest? The other people left behind in the maze, what happened to them?"

     The dark skinned boy shrugged and said, "I don't know. I guess WICKED still has them."

     Thomas looked at Newt and Newt asked the two boys in-front of him, "How long you guys been here?"

     "Not long. Just a day or two." He turned his head to face Aris and Florence, "Those kids over there have been here the longest."

     All the boys looked over to the two and the boy continued talking, "Almost a week."

     All the boys but Newt turned away from the two.
The lighter boy next to him then says, "His maze was nothing but girls. The one he's sitting with is the last one from their maze."

     Newt caught the girls eye and she sent him a smile then turned away.

     "Really?" Minho asked.