six

CHAPTER SIX[ car kisses & more ]

CHAPTER SIX
[ car kisses & more ]

He opened the door and said, "Alright. There's 5 seats and 5 people."

"Uh- There's 7 people." Minho said.

"Oh. Well, small boy with brown hair sit on someones lap and Florence you sit on someone's lap."

"Am I supposed to be the small boy with brown hair?" Aris asked.

"Yes. If he had said blonde hair, it would have been Newtie." Florence said then she sighed and said, "Okay. So, who's lap am I sitting in? You know what. Teresa, sit." She grabbed Teresa's arm then led her to the backseat. Then she grabbed Frypan's arm and made him sit down.

Then she took Minho's arm and made him sit down. She took Newt's arm and put him in the front seat. Then she took Aris' arm and put him on Minho's lap.

Then she closed the door to the backseat. Then she went up to the front and sat down and Newt's lap. "There we go. Problem solved." Florence said.

Jorge laughed then got in the drivers seat, he out the keys in and started driving.

"For a moment there, I thought you were going to sit on Minho's lap until you threw Aris at him." Newt whispered to Florence.

Florence quietly laughed then she shifted to where she was now straddling his thighs. "Now, I wouldn't do that to you."

Newt gave her a look. "Okay, maybe I would."

Then she did the unthinkable. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Then she pulled away after 3 seconds and flipped back the other way. Where her back was to his chest.

Newt was stunned. Happy that he finally got to kiss Flora, but stunned. They kept driving for a little until they made it to a building with peoples surrounding it. "Where are we?"

"At Marco's. You'll all need to blend in. Girls take your jackets off and Florence take your hair down." Teresa and Florence slipped off their jackets and Florence pulled her hair out of the rubber-band. Florence stood in jeans and a white tank her brown curls touching her shoulders.

Teresa wore jeans and a white tank too her black hair going well past her shoulders. Newt stared at Florence in awe. holy shit, Newt thought.

"Now you boys, take your jackets off. Mess with your hair a bit. Except you." He pointed to Minho, "Leave your hair alone."

"Wasn't going to change it anyway." Minho shrugged taking off his jacket.

"Now go blend in. Try and find Brenda and Thomas."

Florence then walked away from the group by herself. She walked past some people who were dancing rather closely. A man came up to her and said, "Hello pretty girl. Mind spending my last nights with me?"