the plan and training for the war

Coral pov-

    The kraken gave us a ride back to the kingdom that it now guarded. "Ok so we have a plan" My mom said and I nodded. "We need to go to UA to explain to everyone" She said again and we nodded. "Let's go" I said and we came out. I went up to the kraken. "You can come but keep hidden" I told her and kissed her nose. "I will" She said and she got us there fast. We clawed out way onto the sand and all dried off quickly. We all ran into UA and burst through the doors of the dormitory. Every single person there was shocked to see us. "Bakubro what is that necklace?" I forgot class 1A was probably sent back in case the kraken didn't want to willingly agree and started fighting. "It allows me to have a tail" He said and they gasped and were amazed. "Ok we have a plan. The war will take place both on land and in the sea" I said. "The kraken and I will be a team and she and I will fight the major part while you guys will handle all the others" I told them. "Why can't we help you?" I turned to aizawa who asked. "This evil is extremely dangerous if anything happens the world will be no more" I said and he nodded.

Katsuki pov-

    My girl is such a bad ass. But I am worried because I don't want her hurt. I want her to be safe but I know only she can end this war.

Coral pov-

    "I will speak with the kraken and so she and I will learn how to end this." I spoke out. "But first you will get a good night's sleep we haven't slept fully you and I" He said. I nodded and we headed to my dorm. We freshened up and got ready for bed.

Her dream~

    "Hello there" I heard a voice say. "Hello?" I said and heard a chuckle. "Princess" It said. "I hope you are prepared for what I am about to tell you" The voice said. I took a deep breath "tell me" I told it. "Your aunt I'd the one you will fight. She and her pet the giant octopus" Why would she do that? "But why?" I asked. "She has the sea witch captive" "How do you know?" I asked back. "Because it is me the sea witch." It then spoke in a voice and I had seen her. "Hello dear" She was most but I could see her clearly. "She has taken me and is using me to get to you. I need you to end this once and for all" She said and I she'd a few tears but nodded. "I will, I'll save you and stop this war once and for all" I said and she smiled. "That is my brave girl" She said. "I must he going I hear footsteps bye I love you melody" I wiped my tears. "I love you too" She smiled and then vanished.

Dream end~

I woke up in a shock. It was daylight already. "Are you ok?" Katsuki asked and I looked at him. He noticed the expression on my face. "I need to tell everyone something wake them up" I said and we did just that. We were all in the main room sitting down. I told them exactly what had happened. "The fact that she was able to communicate with you means she has lots of power. I am glad we trusted her to raise you" My mom said. I smiled and wiped a few tears. Katsuki put a arm around my waist to comfort me. "I will save her, and I will stop this war. She won't get away with this. I will make her willingly stop... But if not... I have no choice but to kill her" I said that last part with a lump in my throat. "Let's prepare we only have two weeks" I said and got up. "Mom, start training them to fight. I am going to tell her what is happening" I said and walked out. I got to the beach and dove into the sea I swam to the kraken and told her what happened. "Don't worry we will save her and put an end to this war" She said. Her and I talked for a bit before I headed back and worked on my magic control. I then walked back to the beach and focused on the sea. I was trying to control it but there was no luck. Something from the ocean appeared though.

Coral pov-

Coral pov-

    It was the Trident of the sea. I lifted the Trident and it's immediately sent waves of power within me. I channelled my power with its and then they combined. I had just made a bond with the Trident. Now it is under my command. I thanked the ocean. "Now I need to command the ocean... But how?"