the kraken

Coral pov-

    Katsuki and I packed our things and hid them under my bed to get ready and leave for a adventure. I handed him a red necklace. "Put this on" I told him and he did. He had a tail now and he literally almost passed out. "This is fucking cool! " He said and I helped him learn to swim with his tail. "This will take some getting used to" He said causing me to laugh. "Fins are so strong! " He said amazed. "I know right" I said and kissed his cheek.  We waited for all the other to go to sleep then grabbed all the things we need. "We will have to take a hidden tunnel" I told him and he nodded. We headed out my room through the roof because there is a secret door. We swam out so fast and found the tunnel. We poked our heads out of the water.

Serena pov-

Serena pov-

    "Looks like this is it" I said to katsuki.
And so we went under those caves.

Coral pov-

Coral pov-

    I took his hand and we swam into the dark. I could sense something weird about this. "Katsuki I feel that there is something so stay alert" He nodded and held my waist. He is so protective it is honestly cute. But we kept swimming and swimming. These caves lasted forever until we heard a growl. "Oh fuck" I said and pulled katsuki with me as we hid in a hole of the cave. I literally had him against me with his face in my boobs so he wouldn't be loud. "Shh I need you to keep quiet" I whisper to him and slowly let him look up.

Cor pov-

Cor pov-

    It was ugly and I felt katsuki tense up. I rubbed his back comforting him and he relaxed and layed his head on my boobs still looking at the monster. We watch as it passes us up and we waited a long time till we slowly came out. We swam low to avoid anything that could spot us. The caves got really dark and colder, as a mermaid when I say the water was cold I mean the water was cold enough to kill a human. Katsuki warmed himself up with his quirk and held me close to him as we swam. The water made it back to its normal temperature once we reached the end of the darkness. That was when we heard a growl behind us, we turned to see the sea creature. "SWIM!" I yelled and we took off. I pulled him along because I am a very fast swimmer, and we swam for our lives. It almost bit my tail till katsuki heated up his hand and made the water in front of the monster hot enough to burn his nose. It allowed us to get ahead "I see the end!" I shouted and we swam and swam until we reached open water. The monster stopped at the end of the cave, he growled and swam off into the darkness. "We made it!" I said clearly out of breath. We poke our heads out of water to see we are in the open ocean. Look a island!" I said pointing to a island not that far from us.

Coral pov-

Coral pov-

    We pulled ourselves ok the shore. We dried off and our legs returned. I look at my arm "that damn monster!" I said and healed my wound. "I forgot I could heal" I said laughing. "Katsuki let's camp here tonight, I also believe you missed land" He chuckled. "Yea it feel good to be dry, but being a merperson is cool though." He pulled me on his lap. "Isn't that right my little Mermaid" He said and kissed me which I of course kissed back. "True" I said and we layed down. It was getting dark and I used my powers to bring us fish and so we cooked them by heating katsuki's hand and then ate. We then fell asleep, he held on to me and of course had his face in my boobs. He must love them. But I fell asleep as well. I woke up the next morning and his face was still in my boobs "you must love my boobs don't ya?" He woke up after hearing that. "Yes these are my treasures and pillows, and they are soft and squishy." I laughed and we got up. "Well are you ready to go back in the water after we have some breakfast first?" He nodded and we did the same as yesterday. I used my power on the fish, and we used his hands to cook them. We then stood by the ocean. I ran in "come and get me!" I yelled and he chased after me as we dove into the ocean. I didn't know he was right behind me and I felt arms wrap around me and squeeze my boobs. "Got ya" He said by my ear making me blush and he laughed. "Why you little-" He kissed me gently and I kissed back. We swam across many coral reefs and he got to enjoy what it was like, "this is so awesome!" He said and swam down to see them better. I followed him and watched as his face lit up in excitement. The fish swam around him and he enjoyed their beauty, then they swam in circles around me. "Hello little guys" I said chuckling.

Bakugou pov-

    Watching the fish swim around her making her smile was amazing. She is so beautiful, how did I get so lucky? Everything about this girl is perfect, from head to.. Well fin. I was going to say from head to toe but she has a tail. She turned to me giving that beautiful smile, I swam up to her and kissed her. I held her in my arms. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I said hearing her chuckle. "And do you know how handsome you are?" I kissed her hand like a gentleman. "My lady" She smiled. "My king" And then something clicked in her head.

Coral pov-

    "You know I am next in line for the throne, if we get married you will be the king!" I told him in pure excitement. "But what about being a hero" I have a idea. "We can do both, we can visit back and fourth. My mom will also help us as well, we don't actually have to be there to rule." He hugged me tighter.

Bakugou pov-

    I will happily rule a kingdom with her. "I will gladly accept" I said kissing her cheek. "Then it is settled my king" "And same to you my queen" I replied to her.

Coral pov-

    "What is this weird energy?" We heard a screeching roar. "ROARRRR!" "There is the kraken, she can sense me. It is time, and she wants to talk with me." Bakugou turned to me. "Will she hurt you?" I shook my head "she doesn't want to hurt her master, she sensed you as well. She must have figured out we are lovers therefore she shouldn't harm you. But are you ready to see the legendary kraken believed to be a myth?" He smirked. "As ready as you are" And we faced ahead and started to swim. We finally meet, we shall be one kraken. You and I will become unstoppable, and then we will put a end to this war for good.

I know this is short but I hope you enjoy this chapter.