danger ahead and the secrets of the Bermuda Triangle

Coral pov-

    I had a dream of a war that was coming. And it was coming fast. A war that will take place on the sea. I cannot figure out what is happening and why I am getting these dreams. Are my parents trying to tell me something? Oh shit they are. They must want me to lead the war. So I walked to the beach and when I did two people stood there with crowns on. "Mom? Dad? " And they nodded so I ran into their arms. "It is really you guys! " I cried out. "We are sorry my child, we wanted to keep you safe but it looks like there is much danger to come. You see you must lead this war. You are the strongest and at your full power the ocean will be completely under your command with a snap of a finger. You must claim your crown and be ready to take the throne." I looked at them "but what about my boyfriend Katsuki? " Mom kissed my head "we shall give him the power to breathe under water and super swimming speed. Your whole class and the teacher will be getting this power. And they are behind you" I looked to see the class. "Are you ready? " I asked them and they all shouted "YES YOUR MAJESTY! " Bakugou was first and then the rest, now they are diving along with us in the water and we head to Atlantis.
It was a long journey but we made it. "Woah! " We all said at once. Katsuki and I were in my room and I noticed a book and the title said "secrets of the Bermuda. " Katsuki was next to me "what is that? " I just shrugged. I noticed him looking down "what are you looking at I asked him" "Just admiring your tail" He told me. "I wonder if the kraken is real? " I said and the books pages started to turn on its own causing katsuki and I to jump. Then it stopped "the legend of the kraken, the beast of the Bermuda. The kraken has been in search of the princess who commands the sea since it was very young." I read out and katsuki looked at me "aren't you the-" We both gasped "HOLY SHIT! " We yelled at once. Things just took a turn, but for the best or worst? "Hang on. What is the commander of the sea? " And the pages turned again "the princess of Atlantis who possesses extreme power who commands the sea. " Yep that's me. Katsuki kissed my cheek "well looks like the kraken wants you. In a good way though, thank god" We both sighed in relief. "But where will we find the kraken? " And the pages turned again "into no man's land or also known as the gate to hell. " I read out, well damn! "The journey is very dangers and many creatures lurk there and there are many tunnels you have to take to avoid the worst of the worst. If you ever try and go, turn back! Consider this a warning" I also read out and look at katsuki. "Are you ready for a journey? " I asked and he gave a smirk.