the siren

Coral pov-

    As I said mermaids can be half mermaids half siren. They do have complete sirens which can be evil. Like really evil, it is said they are scared of the Royal Family. Plus all mermaids and sirens can sense each other.

Coral pov-

Coral pov-

    For sirens they even look like one in human form. I always watch out for them. But I have been here for a while and Bakugou has been a lot nicer to me. He is so cute to be honest, I still remember him cooking for me. I can feel my face he still up. "Oi you good? " I turn to see Bakugou. "Yea I'm fine" Honestly I ain't really fine because something doesn't seem right. Something feels eerie, I can't out my.... Remember when I said about our senses. "It has to be a siren" I whisper to myself. Shit Bakugou is still here. "Oi, what are you mumbling right there?! " I choke on my saliva. "Nothing" I managed to breathe out. He starts to Pat my back because I literally was wheezing for air. "Hey be careful that kinda scared me you dummy. " His cheeks get red and so do mine. I catch my breath finally, "thank you Bakugou" "You can call me katsuki, but only you. " I smile and hug him, "hey!" He hesitated then hugged back. I forgot to say I store a golden Trident and when I reach for it, then it appears. But no one can know, that could mean creatures, creatures from the Bermuda Triangle itself coming for me.

You choose

You choose

Coral pov-

Also my necklace that I keep hidden under my shirt. It is a powerful necklace, it has a power called mermaid magic.

The necklace

The necklace

Coral pov-

    Katsuki and the others noticed the necklace for once. "Have you always had that on? " I look at them Mina wants to touch it for sure. "Yea, it is important to me, I'll never take it off. " I pull it from under my shirt to show them. "Omg it is so gorgeous is that real!? " I think Momo has completely fangirl over it. "Wanna touch it? " Then all the girls come running to fell it. "I literally am jealous of this! " After they felt the necklace they went shopping for necklaces now. I also think this necklace was made by my parents and the sea witch herself for me. It was put on the day I was born. Katsuki comes up to me. "Are you sure you are ok? You look pale. Every day you get more and more pale. What is wrong? " Shit... He is right that siren is getting closer, and it is on land. Plus it is really strong, this is scary. "I am ok. " Hope that works... "No you are not? Is there something you are not telling me? " Never mind. "I am going to my dorm" I turn to walk off and he takes my hand "at least let me walk you there. " I nod and smile at him.  As we get to my dorm he took me in his arms. "If you need you can come to me." "Thank you katsuki and goodnight" I kiss his cheek and go into my dorm. I swear I seen him grab his cheek and blush. I lay on my bed, this sensation is weird. Where the hell is this siren coming from. The next day I wake up feeling dizzy, shit she must be getting closer. In a week or so she should be here. I know she is looking for me, ever since I was found out and forced to leave my cove I have been having to keep myself a secret. If I am found out it can be dangerous, and what would happen if my friends and katsuki knew I was a fucking princess. Better yet a mermaid, so I force myself out of bed. I get dressed in my uniform and get ready. I look in the mirror and I keep getting pale so I use some magic to hide the paleness. I walk out my dorm, I do not eat and walk straight out to school. Everyone thought it was weird. But since I am early I take a walk through the woods that they have at UA. It reminds me of my cove, it is different but it is the closest I feel to home. Nature can help me relax, it makes me feel better than how I am feeling now. I hear someone walk behind me and I look back in a fight position with my hand ready in case my Trident should appear. Yes my mother who raised me taught me how to fight. It was just katsuki, I let out a sigh and put my hand to my chest. Thank god it was just him, he starts walking up to me. "Oi what was that? " Shit my type of fighting is not known to humans. "Sorry I thought you were someone evil or something. " He just looks at me, "well.. Umm.. Ok. " He gets closer to me. "Hey, I have been meaning to tell you. I like you a lot Coral. " I am blushing like a mad man now, "I like you too katsuki! " He pulls me in as our lips connect, it is soft and warm. I kiss him back and we stay like this for a while until I had to pull back for oxygen. He keeps me in his arms, as a merperson I can feel his emotions. He has been worried about me recently. I wish I can tell him but I can't. It hurts me so much I want to tell him, but mother says I cannot, I must keep them safe. Therefore I cannot tell him. We eventually make our way to class and take our seats. Today was a different day for me, I can feel the siren part of me. I feel all the sirens calling out especially that strong one who is coming for me. The cries start to get louder, I can't get them out if my head. I ask to go to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I hide in a stall and cover my ears, minutes pass of what felt like hours of torture. Siren cried vary but these were targeted to me, that is why it was painful. I use my magic to hide the pain and walk out the bathroom. I walk into the classroom and see everyone who looks worried. "Sorry I am not feeling well" I bow to them. "You can go to the dorms for today, you need rest" I bow to the teacher "thank you". And I close the door I used my cloaking magic and run to the dorm. I get into my room and close the door behind me. I Fall into the floor and pass out from bearing the screams. I wake up to see that I am on the bed. I sit up to also see katsuki run up to me. " Hey lay down you need some rest" I look at him, "I am scared to sleep" In reality I am, those siren screams are unbearable. He gets under the covers and snuggles with me. Realizing it was dark outside I doze off in his arms.