6. 'Fighting'

A new mission for today, once again we needed to get rid of any people trying to sabotage HYDRA. HYDRA were going to save the world from people like Captain America and Nick Fury. We needed to get them out of the picture, so that we can have peace in our world. HYDRA were going to bring what the world needs and get rid of anyone that would disturb this peace. They were going to give up everything for the people of the world. Everyone was going to worship HYDRA, like they were gods. The humans of earth needed to see that HYDRA had plans that are going to give everyone the freedom and peace they needed.

We arrived at our targeted place, Jasper Sitwell was sitting in a car with Captain America, Black Widow and a new guy whose called Sam Wilson. Pierce suspected Sitwell was going to run his mouth and tell them too much information about our plans and information for HYDRA. The highway was full of cars zooming past at manic speeds. Beside where me and the Winter Soldier were stood, guards were situated, they were to be of use to us today. I knew that me and the metal armed man could do this without their help, but Pierce insisted. Pierce couldn't have us failing a mission, not that we would.

A black car appears on the radar, exactly the one that we needed. Sitwell was in the car, all we needed to do was get to the car successfully. That was easy enough to do as for superheroes they were pretty oblivious. I jumped over several cars trying to get close to their car, although the Winter Soldier got there first, making me scoff. "Winner Soldier," I mutter dryly under my breath. From a distance I saw the other soldier fling Sitwell out of the car and into the oncoming traffic killing him. Once doing this I see my partner was trying to get to the people inside that car.

Deciding it was time to go over to help him, I launched myself across to the car. Earning one of the car windows to smash, the front where Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff were sat in one seat, I managed to punch Natasha in the face. Then I jumped backwards off the car, to avoid them getting a hit on me. There weren't any cars there, because they had gone around seeming to sense the danger from the car in front of them. After doing this, they hit the brakes throwing Winter off the car.

My partner was now in front of their car after using his metal arm as an advantage to glide across the floor like some sort of boss. (a.n- not going to lie it looked quite sexy) I jumped up landing on the SUV, so I didn't get ran over by the other people with us on our mission. I gripped on tightly to avoid being thrown off from the impact after they slammed into the car. It made the gun Natasha was going to shoot the soldier with not fire and hurt him in anyway, even though he has a bullet proof vest on.

The car goes towards him after being pushed forwards by the SUV from HYDRA. He flips himself on top of the car, then tears the steering wheel out the car with ease. At this point I didn't know why I was on the mission; he could have done this himself. Black Widow starts firing at him with the gun she has picked up off the floor, that she was first firing at the man. Although luckily, he jumped back onto the SUV, after throwing the steering wheel to who knows where. He stayed on the hood of the SUV, waiting to get closer to the car. I walk towards the SUV, like I was invincible, well...maybe. The car our targets were in is now destroyed after being flung all over the road, tearing it to pieces. They are being protected by the car door they had landed on.

Sam Wilson, however, rolled off the door onto the road. From the SUV a hand comes out giving me a Galil MAR, finally a big gun. I had guns littered around my outfit, in every place that was easily accessible. It's the same as my partners, at least he doesnt have some sort of advantage I don't know about. I shoot at the car door although they quickly move out the way dodging my shot. Both Natasha and Sam run to take cover behind a car, whilst Steve stays out the open like he was taking a walk in the park. The Winter Soldier is given a different gun and fires, I should have known he would have an advantage. He fires it at the captain, he puts his shield up to block the shot only for it to fire him backwards off the bridge.

I heard a crash and some screams meaning he'd probably landed somewhere he wouldn't want to be. We started moving towards Natasha and Sam, me and the other assassin just walked without shooting. Behind us the other agents were shooting at them, trying to get a good hit. Obviously, they were all useless, only hitting the cars that were hiding the two. Natasha makes a run for it and Winter takes a shot at her, I realised that Steve Rogers could get away. I jump down landing on top of a car that was below smashing the windshield. I spot Rogers getting out of the bus he must have crashed into. He has a few gash wounds to his face from the glass that sprinkled across his skin.

Luckily, he hadn't spotted me yet, so I took it to my advantage. His now dirty shield was closer to me that him, so I picked it up and threw it quickly towards him, hitting him in the middle of his toned chest. The shot threw him back, I walked closer towards him shooting. Not hitting him too often but grazing his skin slightly, it would hurt for a definite. I knew that from training. I lowered my gun and ran towards him, kicking him in the back only to be met with a sudden hit to my side by his shield. I grabbed the shield and hit him in his side then threw it, so he didn't have any defense. I sent a punch to his broad shoulder, whilst he tried to punch me in the nose. I caught it twisting his hand around, then moved my other hand to his neck, strangling him and then threw him back.

A shot fired left of my face, coming from behind me. Sam Wilson was on the bridge pointing the gun towards me, I dodged then only to be distracted by being hit in the back by a shield, sending me to the floor. Quickly I got up even with the pain being sent through my now damaged spine, briefly dodging Sams shots. The adrenaline was powering through my veins and I climbed on a car and got myself on his shoulders, trying to strangle him with my thighs. I twisted him around, sending him toppling over. I put all my weight onto my foot and stood on Steves chest, I sent a shot at Sam Wilson and it hit him in the lower arm causing him to drop him gun off the bridge. He ran from the scene clutching his arm trying to stop the blood from pouring out.

Captain America hit my leg with arm, with all his force. Making me yelp in pain and fall down. He picked me up by my neck and hit my face. Then he chucked me straight forwards, the impact on my face caused my mask to drop off. I looked towards the battered man.

"Y/n?" Steve gasped.

"Do I know you?" I reply in a croaky voice, after not speaking for what felt like years.

One of the HYDRA agents fires a grenade and throws a grappling device towards me, I use it to get up to the others. I was taken to a van and the world went black.

1372words

hey so this is where it starts to get good with the fighting and all although no Steve bonding lmao. make sure to eat, drink and talk to someone today :)

-erin