He's your WHAT?! -Ninette NinoxMarinette-

Hinawa12 I don't really ship this, but that's probably because I haven't spent enough time with it. . . ANYWAYS I hope you like it! Please enjoy!!

WARNING: INTENSE SWEARING

Right, so reminder, I won't be filtering my language unless specifically requested to, but fair warning, I will have a hard time, because these characters like to swear!

Lila has taken Mari's friends blah-blah-blah- everyone but Chloe, Nino and Alix ditched Marinette (I mean, and Kagami and Luka, but they're NOT in this one-shot- sorry.)

After Lila 'took' all of Marinette's friends, a few people found out a few things. Nino, for one, found out that he didn't like Alya anymore, and that Alya's a manipulative bitch. Marinette, for another, found out adridick- sorry, I mean, ADRIEN is a spineless COWARD that is completely and utterly UNDESRVEING of her love. 

A few other people learned a few other things, but I'ma skip quite a bit. . . .

OK! SO! Ninette is dating now, and Alya JUST found out. 

"Marinette!" Alya scream cried at her used-to-be-bestie "How could you go behind my back with Nino like that?!" Marinette, who HAD been sitting at her desk PEACFULLY working on the assignment, looked up at Alya, and sighed.

"Alya Cesaire. Nino BROKE UP WITH YOU 3 MONTHS AGO! Did you really think he was going to stay single forever? Besides, why should it matter to you if I'm dating your EX?" Marinette said, looking Alya directly in her eyes, Alya flinched. "Marinette! I thought we're besties! H-how could you be so mean?" Marinette let out a harsh laugh, her eyes turning to ice, she stood up.

"No. We were besties. BEFORE you believed a LYING BITCH over your best friend. Got it?" Marinette leaned closer to Alya "Let me tell you something Cesaire. I don't give a flipity flopity flying penguin WHY you thought I'd care, but get this strait. I don't give a fuck about you anymore." Alya backed away, obviously hurt.

A few minutes latter, Nino came in, walked over to Marinette, and gave her a kiss. "Hey bug! What's up?" he asked her, and Marinette let out a genuine laugh. "Your bitch-of-an-EX decided to yell at me, for going behind her back, with her boyfriend, who, she apparently forgot, broke up with her. 3 MONTHS AGO. and I told her I'm not sorry." Nino smiled.

"Awww. That's so sweet." They laughed, and the class was hella confused, well, all of them but Nino (Marinettes bf) Chloe, and Alix (Marinette's BESTIE's)

"Marinette!" Mrs. Bustier scolded "It's rude to call your classmates Bitches" Mrs. Bustier obviously looked uncomfortable with the word 'bitch' Marinette turned to Mrs. Bustier, and said

"Ok? Who gives a damn? I don't. You can all go to hell for all I care!" Lila walked into the room to hear that, and started 'crying' 

"Oh Marinette I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry!!!" Lila somehow managed to say through her tears, Adrien saw Lie-La start crying and yelled at Marinette "Marinette! You made Lila cry! Apologize!" Marinette turned to Lie-la with a sticky-sweet smile.

"I'm sorry LIE-LA, I didn't know you didn't like to hear the TRUTH." Chloe, Alix, and Nino burst out laughing at that, while the rest of the class, and Mrs. Bustier looked scandalized.

The end! To be honest, I'm not very sure what that was, but It was fun to write so. . . YA!

I hope you liked it, and don't forget to request anything you want to read!