Sibling Drama (MLBxDC)

For those of you who read my last book, I apologize for the repeat, but the person who requested it couldn't see it, so I've decide to post it here.

If any of you would like me to move chapters from the old book to this one, I will, just lemme know which one.

Martha and Damian Al Ghul were twins, they were the heirs to the league, and as the fact that nobody had documented who was born first, both of them would rule, together. They did everything, including pranks together. They would not be separated, until they ABSOLUTLY HAD to be, because the League couldn't have them killing each other, because that would be bad, very bad. Especially since the girl was better, if SHE were to win, the League would have a stronger leader, but would lose the male "power" on the thrown. So, of course, they did the logical thing, and decide that the two would rule side-by-side. As Demon Head, two, but one and the same.

Many years after they were born, they were split up, and given satellite phones so they could stay in contact. Damian went to live with their father, and Martha went to Paris, to a few agents, named Tom and Sabine, and she was to pretend to be their daughter, so she had to change her name, she became Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Of course, when Lila came, she made an awful mistake, one that might even get her killed. She had called the League to get an assassin to kill Marinette for her.

Martha woke to the sound of her window opening. She was up and had a knife to the intruder's throat before they could take a step into her room. She recognized the symbol of the League on his Jacket and knocked him unconscious and tied him to a chair. When he awoke to she THE Martha Al Ghul in front of him, he freaked. Martha growled at him, "Who sent you?" quivering, he whispered "Lila Rossi My lady."

And so Martha took him to school. "Hey, Marinette, what's up? Who's that?" Alya called out to the Bluenette, but Marinette just stormed past her to Lila. "Lila fucking Rossi! Why would you send an assassin after me?!" Lila pretended to be confused and innocent.

"Me? I wouldn't send an assassin after you Marinette! Someone put an assassin after you?! Are you ok?!" Martha hissed at her. "Yes. You. Of course I'm fucking ok! Who the hell do you think you are pretending to be innocent?" Lila started to 'cry'

"Marinette! How could you accuse me of that without proof!!" Martha smirked and turned to the tied-up man she had be dragging, forcing him to his knees, she said "HEY. You. Who sent you to kill me?" the assassin shook his head and Lila freaked out, internally of course.

Martha stomped on the ground yelling "I AM YOUR QUEEN! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO SENT YOU?!" the assassin was paling but Martha continued for a bit. "Do you want to fight me? 'Cause that can be arranged. Or would you rather fight my counterpart? Or my mother? Or my grandfather?" the assassin shook he head, going so white you'd think he was a piece of paper.

"Lila Rossi, My queen." he answered, his voice barley a whisper. "You will address me as Your Highness or Your Majesty" Martha growled, and the assassin paled even more, if that was possible.

Martha pulled out her Sat. Phone and made a call. "Damian dear! I need a second opinion!" she practically yelled into the phone when he responded. "With what Martha?" Martha's smile turned cruel.

"So, this idiot in my class sent a mother fucking assassin after me, right? So, do I kill the classmate? Or the incompetent assassin? Or both? And how should I kill 'em?" the class was standing their stunned, first off, Marinette had bested the assassin Lila had sent after her, and Marinette had revealed that she was the queen of a group of assassins! And she was decideding who to kill?!

"Oh Martha, you should kill them both. Decapitate the assassin, wait for me? We can torture the classmate together?" his voice was almost pleading, and Martha let out a laugh. "Alright brother dear, I'll let her run, and we can chase her together just like when we were kids, but lets not kill her as fast as we killed them?" there was a sound of agreement from the other side, and Martha hung up.

Unsheathing her katana, she had god-knows-where, she decapitated the assassin in one fell swop. Then, she turned to the rapidly paling Lila and let out a harsh laugh. "Run, run, little girl. After all, it's your only hope of living."

~~~~~~~

Damian was at dinner with the family when his Sat. Phone rang, and of course, because it was Martha, he picked up immediately, and out it on speakerphone, because he was at family dinner and that was the rule.

"Damian, dear!" a sticky-sweet voice yelled through the phone, but than the voice turned cold and cruel. "I need a second opinion!" Damian smiled. "With what Martha?" he asked her gently, almost hoping it was nothing.

"So, this idiot in my class sent a mother fucking assassin after me, right? So, do I kill the classmate? Or the incompetent assassin? Or both? And how should I kill 'em?" the batfam was mega confused. Damian had a Satellite phone? And was calling the person on the other end by their FIRST NAME? And her classmate had hired someone to kill her?! Damian was flat out mad, but his voice was sorta. . . pleading.

"Oh Martha, you should kill them both. Decapitate the assassin, wait for me? We can torture the classmate together?" the Martha girl let out a laugh and responded in an amused voice. "Alright brother dear, I'll let her run, and we can chase her together just like when we were kids, but lets not kill her as fast as we killed them?" Damian made a sound of agreement, and Martha hung up.

Damian stood up, and started to walk out, only for Jason to ask "Who was that? Where are you going?" Damain turned back and spoke. "That was my counterpart, my fellow ruler, my twin sister, and I'm going to go help her torture thee girl who's been tormenting her for months."

YEP- THATS- IT-

Maldragonqueen I hope you liked it!