And you are? -Maribat-

It had been years since the defeat of Hawkmoth.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the girl who was forced to become Ladybug at age 8 was finally at peace. And no, I don't mean dead. She isn't dead. 

The Ladybug Miraculous made Marinette appear to be older, she looked to be about 13 (in costume, she still looked 9 out of costume) when the reign of terror began. Her partner, Adrien Agreste was actually 13 when it all started. 

Marinette had always been an exceptionally smart girl, as such, she was in the same grade as the "Akuma class" and the akuma class all loved and respected the girl... until another exceptionally smart young girl, named lie-la joined the class. All of Marinette's classmates fell for Lila's lies, Lila claimed Marinette had hurt her because Marinette wanted to be the only exceptionally smart girl in their class. What a load of bullshit

Marinette was 9 when Master Fu transferred Guardian-ship to her. She was 10 when she had to take away Chat's Miraculous. She was 13 when she fought the final battle against Hawkmoth, and won. 

The Miraculous Cure has fixed the city after the final battle, but it could not revive the dead, for this time, there was far to much damage.

Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng were numbered among the dead, as were Alya Cesaire, Lila Rossi, Nino Lahiffe, Chloe Bourgeois, Sabrina Raincomprix, Ivan Bruel, Juleka Couffaine, Luka Couffaine, Tomoe Tsurugi, Kagami Tsurugi (also an exceptionally smart little girl, same age as Marinette, and helped fight Hawkmoth till the end as Ruyko) Mylene Haprele, Max Kanté, Alix Kubdel, Nathaniel Kurtzberg, Rose Lavillant, Kim Lê Chiến, and many others. 

The body of Marinette Dupain-Cheng, was never found, and they just assumed that she had disintegrated.  The 13 year old girl roamed the world, going by the name Mirabelle Fu, as to have some memoir of her old life.

Marinette used the Miraculous to re-start the order of the Guardians, although it remained better hidden this time, and was under better direction. The Guardians considered her their queen, and she accepted the tittle (once they made it 100% clear she COULD NOT reject it) Marinette had figured out how to turn Miraculous into tattoos, if the Kwami agreed to it, and had gotten a bunch of tattoos. 

Alas, times were a-changing. 3 years had passed since she'd defeated Hawkmoth, lots had happened, but she was in Gotham again. Why? She had found a note from Master Fu, for a man named Alfred Pennyworth.

Marinette arrived at Wayne Manor, and knocked lightly on the door. An older fellow opened the door. Marinette smiled at him.

"Are you Alfred Pennyworth?" she asked in English, but despite how long she'd been outa France, her voice still had a French lilt to it. "That I am. And you are?" Marinette chuckled. 

"I suppose you might know me as Marinette. I go by Mirabelle Fu now. I have a.... message from Wang Fu." Alfred's eyes widened, ofc he knew who Marinette was, Wang had sent him a few letters about the wonderful new Ladybug. 

"Come in, come in, Mistress." Marinette laughed lightly as they walked to a room to chat. "Please, call me  Mirabelle, or Mari Monsieur Pennyworth!" 

~~~Hours Later, Marinette filled Alfred in on everything and Alfred told her about his life and when he had a Miraculous~~~~  

"Alfred?" someone asked from the doorway, both Alfred and Marinette looked up from their game of chess. "Yes Master Bruce?" 

"Who's this?" Alfred smiled, "This, is my.... granddaughter Mirabelle.  Mirabelle, this is Bruce." Marinette smiled brightly at Bruce. "Hi Monsieur Wayne!" Bruce blinked a couple of times. He didn't even know Alfred had kids much less grandkids

"Hello Mirabelle. Might I ask why you're in town?" Marinette's smile faltered, "Ah, well, you see," Alfred cut her off by laying a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"Mirabelle's parents were killed in a tragic accident, and she didn't have anywhere to go. Are you alright if she stays here?" Bruce's eyes widened. Dark hair, blue eyes, tragic past- "No. You may not adopt her." Bruce sighed. 

"Way to take the fun out of it. Yes, Mirabelle can stay." 

~~Part 2? If I do one, what should it be about?~~~