Romanced~ daminette

Y'all's. My friend is writing a book- (they're not very fair in it yet) but they've told me the plot and stuff
And I want to write fanfic for it
But it's not even real yet :/ and knowing them, it might never be

"Damian, darling!" Marinette gasped, laughing. Damian, taking initiative, spun her again.

Perhaps the lobby of Wayne Enterprises wasn't very grand, but what can you expect from lovers who haven't seen each other in many years?

After all, Damian and Marinette had been betrothed as mere infants.

Talía and Wang had decided it, and the two had never known anything else.

Not that it would have mattered, they were in love from the moment they laid eyes on each other anyways.

Alas, deathstrotke had been rather dramatic tearing the lovers apart.

Marinette had been sent to Paris, and Damian to Gotham.

Unfortunately, the young lovers lost contact.

Time went on, and both were still far to enamored with each other to even fathom dating someone else.

Which brings us to where we are now.

In the lobby of Wayne Enterprises, spinning and twirling in the last of the evening light.

See, Bruce had invited the illustrious MDC to a business proposal, and decided to drag Damian along.

However, when MDC showed up, she didn't even spare Bruce a second glance, her entire attention focused on his son, who, to be fair, was staring right back.

"Mari? My love? " a mere whisper, yet it echoed through the lobby, almost bouncing off the walls.

"Dami!" She'd squealed and ran over, embracing him in a tight hug.

And Damian Sweeped her into a dance seamlessly, dancing elegantly, despite their... less then optimal surroundings.

"The fuck?!" Bruce whispered, but the lovers were far to distracted to hear it