Fake to real Daminette (mlbxdc)

Marinette laughed, and Damian collapsed on his bed.

"I can't believe we pulled that off" she giggled.

"Tt, I can," Damian began, shifting so he could see her, "they're all imbeciles.

Marinette and Damian had been parked to gather for a protect in Art class. As such, they'd been going to places like cafes to do the work.

Duck had caught sight of them, and told everyone in the family they were dating.

So they... played along.

"We could... add a butterfly?" Damian asked hesitantly, watching the color drain from Marinette's face.

"Ah," Marinette rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, before continuing, "I'd rather we don't."

"Why not?" Damian asked, dirigen only by curiosity. There was no concern. At all. Nope. None.

"...eh just some stuff that happened in Paris.." Marinette replied.

-Later-

Damian stormed into the batcave in a huff.

"Drake, what happened in Paris" He demanded, startling everyone with the lack of pure venom in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Tim, thourogly confused, spun his spiny chair away from the screens so he was facing Damian.

"My.. classmate said something about Paris and butterflies. She seemed terrified" Damian admitted.

"Well, you know, there was that whole butterfly terrorist a few years back.." Tom said why a slight grin.

"A what." Jason interrupted the oh-so-perfect conversation

"Yeah, Hawkmoth, or Papillon," Tim spun back to face the computer, bringing up an image from the news from the last fight, "as he was known toward the end of his 'reign'"

"Off topic, but this 'classmate'  wouldn't happened to be your date today? Would she?"

"Tt. Shut up before I decapitate you Dick."

Damian and Marinette, pretended to date for a while longer, before actually falling in love with each other,

And that's how they started dating for real.

Time skip a few years, and Marinette and Alfred became cooking buddies, who'd tell stories of their time as a hero.

Dick and Marinette did acrobatics together,

Jason and Marinette cussed out dumbasses and rode motorcycles and did dumbass stuff together.

Steph, Cass, and Marinette gave people hug attacks, and watched crime tv shows together.

Tim and Marinette  hacked and took down the ladyblog together

Eventually Marinette and Damian got married.

And unless they've died,
They're living happily to this day.

I got lazy at the end lol
a11845 hope you like it!!