Gif(JW)

You and Jade had been friends for as long as you can remember

It all started on the first day of school when you were both just little saplings. Lol weird way to put it.

You came into the first class of the day, clutching your books to your chest as you walked to your seat at the back of the class where you were assigned.

Thats where you first saw her.

Her brown hair casting down her shoulders and a frown on her face.

She clearly wasn't very happy about being there as she was currently getting scolded by the teacher.

You decided to ignore it and pay attention to the class work set.

You were always a bit of a teachers pet.

Before you knew it was break time.

Thing is you had no friends to sit with.

So you just sat on the grass and leaned against a tree as you ate from your lunch box.

Soon enough four little boys came up to you, one of them throwing your lunch box and its possessions onto the floor.

"Hey!" You shouted. They all started laughing at you calling you names. You felt yourself wanting to tear up.

"Awww is the little baby gonna cry- OUCH" one of the boys said before they were knocked to the ground.

You look up to see the girl again. Jade you think her name was.

"Leave her alone. Did your mother never teach you basic manners?" Jade snarls. The boys shrink back and run off in different directions.

The girl smirks and shakes her head until her eyes meet with yours and her smirk dissappears.

She turns around and for a minute you thought she was about to leave, until she bent over and started collecting your stuff and putting them back into your lunch box before handing it back to you.

"I'm sorry they did that to you. Boys suck. You can share some of my lunch with me if you want?" Jade says hesitantly wiping a tear from your face.

"N-no its okay, but thank you for helping me. My name is y/n" you say going to shake her hand.

"Jade" she smiles.

14 years later and you were both the bestest of friends.

Not alot of people...in fact no one got to see the side of Jade West that you saw.

To everyone else she was this mean, mysterious, dark person who only cared about ruining other peoples lives and who never opened up to anyone.

But to you she was different.

She was this goofy, protective, funny person who you could tell anything too. And she would do the same to you. You both knew everything about eachother.

EVERYTHING.

You were Jade's only friend. And thats how she liked it.

You however were a big social butterfly so you had alot more friends(which jade hated)

But no matter who's party you went to, or who you hung out with for a day. It was always Jade.

She was your best friend. The one you cared about most.

"Hellloooooooo" you blinked seeing Jade's hand waving infront of your face.

"Huh" you said.

"You like totally zoned out. What ya thinking about?" She asked

"Just about us" you laughed.

"Well you keep thinking about us then. Im going to watch the new special edition of 'The scissoring' movie if you wanna watch it with me." She giggled waving to dvd case infront of you.

You roll your eyes and connect your lips with hers.

Oh yeah I forgot....you've been girlfriends now for 9 months. Hehe.

Im soooo sorry. I haven't posted in like months. I've just been kinda busy with online school and haven't had that much inspiration to post. (Basically im lazy and have just been watching riverdale and vampire diaries all day) if you guys have any ideas or suggestions for next chapters let me know :)

Also I hope this chapter makes sense lol. Kinda just whipped it up in 15 minutes