Gif (JW)

You and Beck were put together to perform a romantic scene in your performing arts class and let's just say Jade wasn't too happy about it

Jade made sure she was there every time you and Beck would go over to your house and practice.

Once you even caught her spying on you two through the bushes, just to make sure that you two weren't different around eachother when she was gone.

You can't really blame her though, she's been cheated on many times before.

Although you would never do such a horrible thing to her, other people were different.

And she also has a big theory that Beck had a crush on you....even though he came out as gay a year ago, Jade thinks it some sort of trick.

Currently you and Beck were performing the last scene and it involved some...kissing.

Jade was sat on the counter staring daggers at Beck as he leans in for a kiss.

Your lips connect, moving against eachother.

All you can think is...

His lips arnt as soft as Jade's....

And...

Jade's kisses are alot more passionate and loving then this...

Your thoughts are interrupted when you hear an angry voice utter, "This is actually causing me pain."

Its then you realise that your still kissing Beck, you quickly pull away and look away embarrassed.

"I guess thats the end of the scene.." Beck mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck with his left arm, something guys do whenever they are nervous.

"Yep! So now you can leave. And dont you forget, Oliver. This was just acting, at the end of the day, what we have is real unlike you two. So...stay away from my girlfriend. Don't try anything now just because you were able to kiss my Y/N for a few seconds. Cuz she's all mine" Jade smirks pulling you over to her giving you a firey kiss.

You pull back giving Beck an apologetic smile before Jade grabs the back of your head, pulling you back to her lips..

You hear the door shut meaning that Beck has left, probably not wanting to see you guys make out.

Jade lifts you up and sits you on the kitchen counter, as she stands in between your legs without breaking the kiss.

"Mine" she mumbles happily against your lips