Gif (JW)

You and the gang were all sitting in the library for your detention

Tori had managed to grab some tacos from her locker that Trina had sneaked in, so that you didn't have to eat the weird tuna that the teacher left you.

There were only six tacos meaning there wasn't enough for you.

Jade offered to share her taco with you, which you happily accepted.

You and Jade were cuddled in the corner of the sofa, you straddling Jade as she feeds you.

"Your so beautiful" Jade says softly, gazing into your eyes lustfully to you to which you blush.

"....and hot as fuck" she whispers checking you out.

You turn your eyes to the gang and see that they are all having there own little conversation and most likely didn't hear what Jade just said.

"Shut up, Jade. We're not alone remember?" You giggle pushing her shoudler playfully.

"Yeah I just don't care" she says grabbin your chin and passionately kissing you.

You pull back after a few minutes of making out. "your so rude, you know?" You say rolling your eyes.

"Im just honest" she mummbles shrugging. "Now give me back those lips" she says sexily grabbing the back of your head and smashing your lips back together.

"That's hot" Rex said.

Robbie clamps Rex mouth shut, but its too late. Jade slowly pulls away from you and glares at Rex, looking like she wants to rip his head of for disturbing your make out session.

"What did you just say?" She growls.