Gif (JW)

Jade got jealous easily

Jade got jealous easily. It wasn't a secret. Partly because it was so obvious when she was.

She didn't like it when boys or girls would come up and talk to you, or even look at you.

You were hers and she wanted everyone to know that.

She loved covering your body in hickeys and having her scent all over you. It was like she marked you as her territory.

She might as well just stick a bright yellow post-it note on your forhead saying 'jade west's'.

And you knew if somebody crossed a boundary with you, Jade would become incredibly possessive.

Starting with beating the crap out of the boy/girl that hit on you, and ending with some good, aggressive make-up sex.

Which was most of the time, her repeatedly saying the words 'your mine, babygirl' in your ear whilst she handcuffs you to the bed, pleasuring you.

It was no different from this time...

Sikowitz had partnered you up with Tori for an assignment, and of course, Jade wasn't very happy about it.

The fact that she didn't like nor trust the younger Vega didn't help.

Jade also had her suspicions that Tori liked you, especially because you two always hung out together at Tori's house. Obviously with Jade knowing.

You kept telling her that you and Tori were just friends, and she sometimes believed you. Other times not so much.

Like when you and the gang were all having a Harry Potter marathon at Tori's house.

You got up to the third movie until you fell asleep on Tori's shoulder.

Jade didn't speak to you for the next week after that.

Right now you and your friends were all sitting down at the Asphalt Café eating lunch.

Jade was to your left with Tori on your right.

Jade was scowling looking at Tori whilst she stabbed her salad violently.

Tori shifted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling Jade shooting daggers at her.

You look at Jade raising your eyebrows at her questionably.

Jade tries playing it of, shaking her her hair slightly and looking up at the sky as she tries to avoid your gaze.

You roll your eyes at her bad attempt of hiding the fact that she's ridiculously jealous and annoyed right now.

Beck lightly punches Jade's shoudler making her turn her head to look over at him, a scowl still on her face.

"Whats up with you?" Beck asks her.

"Nothing really. Just the fact that my girlfriend is replacing me with the one person I hate more than the word 'panties!" She growls looking back and forth between you and Tori.

You huff standing up from the table, grabbing Jade's hand.

You smile apologetically at Tori and drag Jade back in school, walking her into the janitors closest.

You close the door behind you and turn around to come face to face with your girlfriend.

She's looking down at the floor, face mixed with anger and sadness.

"Baby..." You sigh softly, placing your index finger under her chin, lifting it up so she looks into your eyes.

"Look...I understand that you don't like the fact that me and Tori have been paired together. But your gonna have to get used to it. We are in a performing arts school, we are going to have to work with other people. And I know you and Tori aren't exactly on good terms-"

"Pfft" she snorts, rolling her eyes.

"-but....there is nothing to worry about. I promise. I dont like Tori like that. I only like you. Im yours baby, always"

"Hell yeah you are" she smirks pushing you into the wall, connecting your lips together.

You know what happens next...
;)