Gif (JW)

She cheated

She cheated.

You walked in her house only to find her on top of Beck.

No apology. No calls. No texts. No explanation.

No nothing.

She just simply rolled her eyes at you as tears ran down your face.

The next day you found her in Sikowitz's class leaning her head on Beck's shoulder.

You missed when she would wrap her arms around you protectively, or when she would put her legs on your lap.

You felt your eyes stinging, tears threatening to escape.

Sikowitz looked between you and Jade questionly wondering why you weren't sitting next to eachother.

Normally you couldn't keep your hands off eachother, you would always been near one another.

You were like the 'it' couple of the school.

You didnt understand....

Did you do something wrong?

Maybe you didn't pay enough attention to her that day....

Could it have been that you weren't enough....

What if she got bored of you?

You grab your bag and run out of the classroom as you break down, the voices inside your head telling you that you weren't enough. That you ruined the one good thing in your life.

Jade looks towards the door that you have just ran out of, eyes softening, the guilt eating her up inside.

She wishes she could tell you....

Beck squeezes her arm harshly causing her to look up into the dark angry eyes she used to be comforted by.