Love (2020)

Love can wrap its self around you, you won't notice until your heart hurts from the grip  it has to your heart . It's grip is like a thousand needles penetrating through your skin, layer by layer till it's right where it wanted to be. 

Some days  it feels like your flying through the days and years like there is no doubt in the world.

other days you feel like you are falling into the depths of despair, where you feel like the day is night and night is the only time you can think straight about it all.

Love is like a person it can be happy but it can also be  sad, angry and desperate for what it can not reach, for the heights it can not see.

For the first one to say "I love you " and actually mean it, to get the attention you need and want from the one who says I love you.

Love can be many many things but it is one big thing and that is of what everyone is dreaming of and wanting for, the only thing most people want is to be loved by just one.

In which can be hard because many people lie their way through life with that word making others feel good and then bad.

But it can also be easy cause you can find the love of your life on the first try. To where your smiles and feeling really good almost all the time and not rarely ever feeling like crap.

Love dose have ups and downs but that's because you have to go through hell to be able to see the tallest Heights.

To see the one thing that is like a Treasure chest and once you find it  you don't wanna let go.