Meeting you again

Rainbow dash P.O.V

Uuhh i dont wnat to get up and this stupid alarm wont turn off.I punch my alarm triying to aim the button.I walk to the restroom and look in the hall no sign of my friends.Haha how about scare them just for fun i will have plenty of time i woke up 10min early.I stick a fake dart on my neck and put some paste on my mouth so it makes it look like they injected something in me and throw my self on the floor.I wait a few seconds till they wake up.Ding Ding 'just in time.' "Rainbow wa..OMG Rainbow are you ok GIRLS!"Twilight said all paniked.All the girls come runing."Oh my what happened! "Fluttershy said."RAINBOW PLZ DONT DIE!We havent prank no body yet!"I see everyone looking at pinkie."Hey dont judge we should call emergency. "Pinkie said."Lets check if shes still breathing. "Applejack said.She puts her head in my chest.This is my cue."Ahhhhh!"I yelled."Ahhhhhhhh!!"They all screamed. I couldnt help it so i let it all out and start cracking up."Rainbow dash what is wong with you!?"Rarity said."Man you should of seen your faces,good thing i have it all in camere."i said."That..Was..theawesomestfunnyestscaryestprankever!"Pinkie said."It was!"i said ."Ah canot belive i fell for that."Applejack said as she gets up so did everyone.

I went to my 4 period class wich was math i have it with pinke pie.I enter the class with pinkie pie then i see Blitz at the end with Bubble berrie on the back.Ha his name is funny bubbles get it .. never mind.

"Hey i saved you a seat."Blitz said taking off his back pack i seted next to him."Me too Mrs. Pie."Berrie said as he takes his back pack off the seat next to him.Woah pinkie is blushing i have a good feeling about thoes two.

"Ok class even through its the secind day at this school youll need to work hard and get used to it so were going to have a Math project ok you need to be in pairs ..So i paird you up ."she said,she clears her throat ."Ok first off Mrs.Dash with Mr.Blitz." when she finushed all the guys exept blitz started to argue and groan.I let out a smirk at blitz.As soon as the teacher finished explaining she gave us time to discus it."Im pretty lucky I have you."I said."Why?"He said."Cause all does dudes there wont stop talking to me,plus its pretty cool being around you ,i feel like i can trust you."i said."Me too i never felt trusting someone.. so im going to trust you k."He said in a sarcastic way.We both laugh.Then we noticed Berrie and Pinkie playing around."Man just wait to see him on the carnval.I look at him confused."Oh right i forgot to tell you that we're taking you to the carnival twomorrow so we can get to know each other."he winked at me and smirked.Omg i swear that this guy has the cutest wink ever CRAP im blushing STOP!.i look down at my book to hide the blush."Hey Dash.".I look up to see who called me."oh hey soaring whats up."I said,man this guy is getting anoying i thought he moved that made me happy."Oh nothing just asking if you will want to go to eat something twomorrow? "He said smiling. "Sorry soar but Blitz is taking me to the carnival twomorrow."I put my hand around blitz neck to show who it was."Oh ok well have fun."he said in a mad and sad tone."Who is he?"Blitz asked."A totaly anoying dude ....man owe you one."i say i then hug him.WHAT THE FUDGE MAN!Why am i huging him!Man im acting wierd. I let go of him i look up and i see him blush.Crap Crap crap and crap i totaly blew it.the bell rings THANK GOD i say . "Well we have.."Blitz Hey Blitz do you mind walking me to the gym"A girl named Lighting Dust yelled. "Oh i uh promsed rainbow dash ill walk with her sory"he said he grabed my arm and started runing."What was that."i ask ."Lets say one of thoes anoying girls always spiying on me ,i also owe you one."he said."well see you in the gym".i said.I quickly got changed to start my favorite class."Ok guys i need a football team and im looking for the best i already have soaring, biceps and caramel,lets see you guys how you play , start lifting thoes weights."They walk up to them and started lifting oh and god Blitz muscle shirt was showing his six pack. I turn around and pretend i didnt see nothing."Wow blitz you would be the new captain of the foot ball team Berry the line backer Aj wide recver Elusive you too Dusk youll be also line backer and Butter scotch you'll be wide reciver."Coach said. "Now girls we need a cheerleading team."the coach said.Then all the girls look at me."What?"i say."Your not going to argue about it?"Applejack said."I think it will be cool."i say.All the girls stay in shock but twilight and applejack fall to the floor."Anyways show me what you have girls."The coach said."But we dont..""Give me the canterlot cheer girls 123!"I shouted."1234!Canterlot is realy great..."(a/n Yea i dont know the rest-.-) We finish our cheer wich practicaly we left everyone in chock."Dash your the captain of the cheer team!"coach shouted."Cool!"i shout.Yup captain of all teams is awesome.Wille we discused the whole cheer tam the class came to an end.

"Thats so awesome you two are captains of a team we should celebrate!"Pinkie shouted."Ok twomorrow we should were oing to the carnival or is it a fair?"Berrie said."Berrie its the same thing."Dusk said "Yea about that would..""Dirt be there mud bla bla bla no rarity!"Applejack interupted."well see you guys twomorrow."Fluttershy said."Yea um so bye Dusk,"Twilight said wich made Dusk blush.I smell a crush here mostly dama anways cant wait for twomorrow.
You may be thinking why i posted a photo of ponys in colts shir.First its my favorite team second it represents this storry football and cheerleading hahah cant wait to update the next chapter.I LOVE UPDATING!