Meeting your parents

Rainbow blitz POV

I'm driving wille rainbow dash points and leads me."So what store are we going?"I asked."The Academy!"She said excided."That's your favorite store?"I asked."Nope there's Dicks,Abrecrombie and Nike."She said."Well one day I'll take you to the mall then."I said."So to the right?"I asked."Yup and there would be the store."she said.I park infront of the store,I get up quickly and open the door for dash."You know you don't have to do it all the time."she said."Well I like to do it for you."I said."Well thanks but if any of the guys see it or soaring they would beat you up."She said as we walk."I don't care as long  I'm with you I'm OK."I said.

Rainbow dash
Man Blitz is so flirty ,I can't do nothing but blush but he's so sweet.Anyways we get to the football section."So what are you going to grab."I said."I just need knee caps for the guys and a football because freaking Berrie threw it to this truck and it got it all squished."He said,I couldn't help but laugh at that."Haha yup Dusk was so mad he was trying not to yell,so he told me to go to get a football."He said."There I got it all!"he said.We go to the casher and omg."Aww are you two a couple you look so cute together."The casher girl said."No we are just friends."We both said blushing."Well you should..anyways its going to be 40$."

He paid and all we go back inside the car,and he stops and stares at me."What?"I said."Nope just wondering on why people think we are going out."He said I just shrug."Anyways I hope your parents like me."He said."They should..I mean you might know them they are obviously the opposite from your parents."I said."Yup...that's why I don't worry .....that much."He said."Don't worry....hey can I ...nothing."I said.I really want to ask questions of king sombra and the queen but I think it could wait scence we're going to my parents house."Wow,your house looks a little bigger than mine."He said.Wait and see inside,Shoot I forgot of my dad...how is he going to react!Well I'll just hide it and invent my own story.He opens the door for me,I thank him and go knock the door."I told you Dash is going to come with a guest I don't..."Then a sudden she opens we stand there freaked out."Hey darling how are you."She huggs me and blitz."You must be Blitz right I heard about you in a call."She said as she winks at me."

I roll my eyes."Yes mom this is blitz,blitz my mom."I said.

Rainbow blitz pov

"hello mam is a pleasure to meet you."I said ."The pleasure is mine to meet one of rainbow dash friends."She said."Hunny Rainbow's here!"Her mom shouted.I can hear the walking of his dad coming near."Ah my dash is finally home...and brought a guest."he said as he hugs dash."Names blitz sir."I said."Hunny go wash your hands,you've been working on that truck ."Dash mom said."Come in let's go and Talk ...you all ready ate?"Dash mom said."Oh no we are going to eat later mom."Dash said."So tell me more about you blitz."Dash dad said."Well I was the captain of every team at my highschool and middle school years,also I play guitar i have a band,I don't like reading but the daring doo books are awesome,I love sports,I'm kinda bad at math but dash could help me one day,and I fix cars."I said."Well you have almost everything in common only on the math thing,dash could help you out."dash dad said.I rub my numb and look at dash."So anyway you said something about cars that you can fix them wouldn't you kind helping me out?"Dash dad said."Sure."I said I look at dash she smiles and I walk out side with her dad.

Rainbow dash POV.

That was weird my dad seemed calmed about me bringing a dude in our house.

"So.."my mom started."So what?"I said."Don't tell me that and change the subject I heard about the hospital."she said."Oh well you see I was at this motocicle racing and well I fell and I got cuts."I said trying not to look nervous.My mom examines me she stops and looks me in the eye."Ok ,but is that boy your boyfriend?"she said."MOM!plz don't mention that we already have a bunch of people calling us that and we are not we are just friends."But you like him right?"my mom said."Well he's a nice guy...he's different from the other guys he's kind funny a good listener full of excitement, he doesn't look at my out side but my inside....but I do like him."I say.

Rainbow blitz

"So your my daughter boyfriend?"He said.

"Nono nono."I said wille I wave my hands and act nervously."Its just I'm surprised your the first guy rainbow dash ever invited to the house and accepted him as a friend."he said."But you like her?"He said.I nodd nervously with an idiot smile.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you,I'm glad you do you have guts to say yes to a father."He said."Now help me with this thing."He said.OK the first thing turn on the car make it to work it should be moving propertly."OK turn on the truck,now step on it."I said.He does what I told him,everything moves the same proper way but doesn't sound.I go to the back were the muffler is."Do you have a stick or something?"I asked,he brings me a a stick and I start poking the inside of the muffler."Ok step on it again."I said.He gets on the car,I look inside the muffler,then bang the whole black smoke goes to my face..I cough."There that was the problem....A dead squirl?"I said."Haha maybe its normal squirrels are starting to hibernate ...so I think this one went for the warmest place."he said."Haha look at your face!"he said.I look my self in the truck mirror and I start laughing."Thanks for finding the prob kid."He said as he high fives me."Maybe one day we should play baseball."He said."Like a duel?"I asked. He nodds.We enter the house."What happened to you?!"Dash and her mom asked.Dash dad and me laugh."Your dad gave me a little make over."I said."Shire look handsome!"He said as he pats my back.We all laugh."Here let me clean you up."Dash said as she cleans my face with a rag."Its getting late kiddos have school tomorrow, better go and rest."Dash dad said."OK but I'm still coming for that duel."I said as I hug him."No need I'm the best bater so..."He said,I laugh."Bye miss thanks for everything."I said as I hug her."Bye take care of our dashie."She said."I sure will."I said as I pat Dash's head."Common let's go,im starving."she said.we say our final goodbyes and head to the car."So,your my dads friend."dash said."Think so."I said as I start the car."Well I'll cook food and.."You cook?!"I said.she laughs"Yes I was in cooking classes."she said.I drive into this dark road then something falls in front off me "What the!!"I yelled."What the heck was that?!"Dash said."Have your element."I asked."Always."She said.I grab my element which is practically a sword,yea its an element and a weapon backup.I push the little lightning and it transforms into a red and blue sword with a gold handle."There's nothing here."Dash said."Maybe it was an animal."I said."We should go back to the car then.I walk forward to the car and I hear rainbow yell."What!What is it?!"I shout."I swear someone touched my bag!"She said as she runs up to me."Let's just get back in the car maybe it was a bird or something."I said.We get inside the car and I start driving."Great I forgot the guys were taking the girls to this restaurant."I said."Well..let me make the food and we watch a movie."She said."OK."I said.I wonder how rainbow dash food tastes like maybe it would be all normal taste...20min later

"OMG dash this is like the best spicy sandwich ever existed.I said."You should sell them,you'll make a fortune."I said.Dash glares at me."I-i mean this is good."I said."Well I'm glad you liked it."She said."I had never eaten something this good in my life!"I said."So which movie do you want to see?"Dash said."Hmm....How about Spare parts?"I said.

Well the point is that we finishedz watching the movie and dash ended up sleeping on my chest so I took her to her room.I finished cleaning everything and headed home.
Sup guys just telling you guys dash knows how to cook and their elements are like a wepond which is a sword well hope you liked this chapter.