Chapter 1 : Point of View

[A note: You can skip this chapter if you want. This is just the Introduction of Y/n. Nothing interesting here, but yeah it's your choice. I'm just telling you ~ Okie Dokie! Bye!!]

***

Hi, I'm Y/n Xy. 22 years old and only child.

My parents died when I was 12 years old that time because of a car accident. I'm abandoned of my remaining families / Relatives (like my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins).

No one of them supports me so I work while I'm studying at the same time. But.. thankfully I'd graduated and after I graduate.

I'd try to have a part time job as a waiter, cashier, etc. in the whole four years but it's not enough on my needs every day.

The day comes that the owner of the house that I was staying in is telling me that I have to pay them. If I will not pay my rent she/he will gonna call someone to pack out my things.

The worse thing was, I don't have any allowance and budget at that time and I don't know what to do so I pack my things and leave that house.

I felt depressed and lonely like no one could understand/help me in my situation.

Then an idea came up in my mind.

'What if I'll apply as a maid?' Luckily I saw a poster that says:

"Wanted: Maid/Helper... Call this number:#09********* A.S.A.P. If you're interested in it or want to apply .. "

Something like that and that's it. I took the chance and I'm so happy that I was accepted after I call them

***

Clean the house, washing the dishes, cook food, washing clothes, and serving. That's my routine for being a maid/helper. This job is okay compared to my old jobs and I'm paid a higher amount every month.

By the way. I can protect myself from any harm because I learned martial arts with my dad when I was a kid and that scenario is the most memorable one with my dad.

I miss my mom and dad badly, if they are still alive I think we are a happy family living together and a good life for me.

I go back to reality when my grumpy old maiden boss shouted at me again because I didn't arrange properly her books on the shelves

"I told you to put this book in where it belongs right?! You're so ughh!! pack your things and get out in my house now!!! you ugly!!" she angrily yells at me. It's just like that?! and wait what?! Did she called me an 'UGLY' again?! I think she's describing her self duh!*Rolled Eyes*

I face her "Don't worry ma'am I already planned to resign as your maid because of your grumpiness and thank you for accepting me as your 3 years maid here, It's a favor for me. And with all due respect ma'am, there are no people that were born to be an 'Ugly', because the real ugly was not based on its physical appearance,it based on attitudes and behaviors.." I lastly said before I went to maids room.

I saw her froze in her place. Hahaha, she didn't expect that I can say a word like that to her.

I always respect and just like a poor little puppy in front of her but sorry. Not this time.

"And don't you ever come back or show your face on me ever again!!" and I heard a hard slammed of the door while I'm just shaking my head in annoyance.

Ok, I can mark that line.

She's become like this when her friends compared us. I know this is not enough reason but...

(Flashback)
Ding dong* the doorbell rang

"Yaya please open the gate!! I think that's my friends!! "my boss shouted while stirring something on the wok with a spatula in the kitchen. I stopped at mopping the floor of the living room

"Ok, ma'am!"I shouted back...

As I open the gate. Four ladies are standing while smiling Infront of me...

"Hi! Is this Dina Robert's house?" A lady in the right corner asks with her gummy smile.

"Umm... Yeah! Y'all should be the friends of Ms.Dina that she was expecting today to visit her" I smiled back and gesturing them to get inside.

...

" Oh! I'm sure that, you're the cousin of Dina that she was talking about on us. Am I right??" One of them asks me. As I turned my head on her, I immediately shook my head

"No. I'm one of her maids in here " I simply reply

"oh sorry, I thought you are the cousin of Dina because in truth you are beautiful than her and why don't you have your maid's clothes?" they chuckled.

I laughed inside of me. They're backstabbing their friend. But it's true. I didn't wear my maids uniform because it's my day off and I decided to go off somewhere because honestly, I'm so bored here.

I ready myself to speak but were here in front of ma'am Dina so I didn't have time to answer them.

"Hi Dina" her friends greeted her. And kiss using cheeks to cheeks

"Hello girls, so what brings you all here?" she asks and off the stove

"Uhm, we missed you?" one of my friends unsurely said.

"Oh, by the way, Y/n this is Luisa, Sasha, Rema, and Cecilia my friends and guys this is Y/n my maid" ma'am Dina introduce

"oh, we thought she is one of your cousins because she is a little beautiful compared to you"ma'am Luisa complement.

And why they've repeated it and say it in front of miss Roberts they all know that she will get mad if you down her?

It's not down. I'm exaggerating much and they laughed in unison except for ma'am Dina.

Hahahahahahaha you should see her face that is red like exploding volcano.

"Damn you all, and excuse me, young lady. You thought I'm happy with your jokes!?" she yelled and give a glared but her friends continued laughing and laughing.

"Grumpy woman" Sasha murmured as she continues laughing...

(End flashback)

I took a deep breath before I close the gate and one more glance at this simple house...

Am I doing things right?

"I won't lose hope and everything will be fine.." I cheer up to myself and fastened the strap of my backpack and start walking...