Chapter 3: Jennie's Seductive Lips

Y/n POV:

{ Another Day....}

I comfortably sleeping on my comfy and soft bed. I have a very good dream but suddenly, a noisy ring interrupted it.

I slowly open one eye and hit the alarm clock on my side table bed. I look at the time and it's 5:42 am. It's too early in the morning but I remember something...

I immediately sit in the bed, roaming my eyes on the whole room and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

I cover my mouth with a pillow and screaming there like an idiot. So what happened yesterday was real??

I pinch my skin as hard as I can and I slap my cheeks so hard but I feel pain for it. So it means I'm not dreaming anymore?!! This is reality! Oh My!!

I'm recalling what happened yesterday when I remember one thing

I stood up, stretch my body, fix my bed, off the fan yeah I only use the fan since I'm used to it plus this is not my house and to save electricity and bills also and I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower

[Time Skip]...

I'm wearing a White plain V-neck T-shirt paired with jeans. Forgive me about my style.

I kinda have no fashion sense when it comes to this thing=,=. I'm not the type of girl that has many things that are put and wear on their body. I'm just simple like I'm wearing what's comfortable on my body.

I went closer to the vanity mirror and look at myself for a minute. Hmm.. my look is not that bad actually.

'maybe I'm just used to seeing my style every day?' I shook my head and choo away the crazy thoughts of mine just now.

...

I go downstairs and I saw madame in the dining room. Sitting on the high stool, sipping a cup of tea while seriously facing her laptop with a big smile plastered on her face.

"What's up on her laptop?" I murmur for being curious.

Argh! My curiosity is starting again! I came closer to her but I think she didn't feel my presence. She is focused on her laptop. I secretly peek at the screen and I saw a picture of a woman on the IG.

I saw the user name on top of it and it namely: 'Nixie***'. I admit that the woman on the screen is beautiful, she has body curves tho' she's wearing office attire and it seems like she's true on herself in the picture. Wait is she interested with woman? How-

"She's beautiful right?" She asked out. I think she's asking me to refer the woman on the screen.

'Geez! Of course, she's asking you. Who do you think she was asking for? You are the only one who's with her right?' I sarcastically said to my mind.

Her eyes are still on the laptop and that made my thoughts cut out.

I simply made a distance, bow down my head I bit felt embarrassed, stood up straight, and clear my throat before answering.

"Um yeah...by the way good morning madame" I greet as she switch her eyes on me when she heard the word "madame".

She let out a laugh but not that too hard and that looks like I made a joke on her.

I stared at her face and frown my brows.

If my old boss was grumpy af and old maiden but this new boss of mine is jolly and kinda weird -.-.

It's different! I dunno the exact word to describe! 'Ok self, stop for being overreacted. I'll be going serious now. Lmao! I'm sounded like a girl with mental issues because I'm talking inside of me.